RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2007 RMRK Awards - RESULTS

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
heh.
I AM boring.
Ah well.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm happy with a few 3rds. Congrats to the winrars~

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That wasn't considered one of the gags, I've just noticed.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Oh lookie I won Zero To hero, and third place for thread of the year, and err... second place in forum potato.

Congrats to everyone who won something good. ^_^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Spoiler for:
:tpg: Cogratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Well that's a better turnout than last year for me. I'd like to share the 3rd place trophy for Best Musician with Roph and Holk though. I really think they deserve it as much, if not more than I do.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
Oh lookie I won Zero To hero, and third place for thread of the year, and err... second place in forum potato.

Congrats to everyone who won something good. ^_^

And second for Member Moderator  :police:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I placed third in two categories?

Blizzard's not around anymore?

No more jokes about Dwarra?

What's going on here?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*jaw drops*

WB Yoss, we missed you a lot!

EDIT: Oh and this is Arrow by the way. :3

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
OMG, a wild Yossy appears!

<3

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
You don't know me, but I've heard good things. As to Blizzard:

Wiki article
Fight with D_S
RMRK is Going Downhill

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Poor Blizzy.

Hey, I tried to log into the IRC, but apparently my college's computers has it blocked.

I haven't decided if I'm going to be sticking around or not, and I wish I could log into the IRC to talk about it.  Maybe if some people give me some really good reasons to stay, I'll think about it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
.... *speechless*
bringing sexy back

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
n_n;  Okay, the reactions I could get are almost enough of a reason to stay for a while.

Hey Silver, how are you doing?  You too, Arrow!  I missed you, of course.  Is Halo still around?  He won in a bunch of categories, so I assume he's around here somewhere.  What about Gilga?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Gilga is in chat right now, Halo is definitely around, I'm doing well, and I'll let Silver speak for himself. :)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I have heard much about you Yossy, and you sound like a good person. I wasn't active when you was active, but welcome back anyway.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thank you!

Arrow, that's good to hear, but I'm sorry to hear that Blizzard is gone.  It was also pretty neat to see that I have my very own Wikipedia article.  I feel like a celebrity or something!  But it would be awesome if someone could edit it so that it doesn't say that I left because of what happened in that thread.  Yeah, that thread.

Well, I have class in a bit, and after that I'll be working on other college-related projects, so I'm logging off for now until tomorrow morning.  I'll try to start a thread somewhere announcing my return, as well as filling everyone in on what I've been up to for the past year or however long it's been.  Maybe.  If I decide to stay.  In the very least, my avatar and signature need updating, but that'll be something I can do tomorrow.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Oh...my god. Yossy, you're actually alive? I honestly thought that you had passed away. ;9

Glad to see you're back! <3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I placed third in two categories?

Blizzard's not around anymore?

No more jokes about Dwarra?

What's going on here?

I'm also considerably more awesome.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
YOOOOOOOSSSSSYYYYY

:tpg:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
I love Yossy in secret.

I am surprised astounded and amazed that I won for one catagory, but surprised astounded and amazed that I did not even make it on another catagory.

I suppose that I will post more writing now :-)
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I was surprised to be voted for "Most likely to become Moderator", and even more surprised to place 3rd. 

Thanks to the ones who nominated, and voted for me. <3

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I was surprised to be voted for "Most likely to become Moderator", and even more surprised to place 3rd. 

But you're already an admin. :D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
YOSSY!!! :D

*hugs*

But you're already an admin. :D
So it's a downgrade? >_>

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think he meant already an admin on RMR <_<
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun