RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"wut? this n00b is offering ME resources?" Now taking character art requests!

Rep:
Level 87
Want's to write a compiler for fun
hmmmmmmmmmm mabye this should me moved to resorse databace? too bad i'm not a mod! lol

lol i'm a jerk

nice knight battler!
Time: if it was truly linear I wouldn't be here and the world would be knee deep in ashes.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Wow dude, that stuff is great. Do you mind if I use the newest character in my game?

No, not at all. That's why I posted this stuff.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Alright, I placed everything here, along with a few extra things, in a zipped folder and uploaded it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2p0mjewyxtm

Also, I realy like how "penis" is a supported filetype.

And here's more stuff I made after I uploaded the .zip.
I'm kind of eager to get some feedback.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 03:49:03 AM by Dertt »

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Tr-tr-tr-TRIPLE POST.
It's the only way to ensure that this topic sees any new replies, and I need opinions on the latest things I've posted.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
The centaur and the faces are excellent. The rest of the stuff is also quite good. It's a good idea to post all updates to the first post, so that people don't have to go looking through the thread to find them.

Anyway, yeah, I like the latest stuff a lot.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
It's a good idea to post all updates to the first post, so that people don't have to go looking through the thread to find them.

Done.

The centaur and the faces are excellent. The rest of the stuff is also quite good.

Thanks. I actually noticed that you can see the horse's nose in the top row of the centaur set, and I've fixed it.

New song.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
New tileset.

Rep:
Level 87
I like your stuff, 'cept some of the music. The first song is really good, in my opinion, Synfidelity I mean.

Your orchestra one is good, except for when the electronic sound comes in. I understand adding in your industrial roots in, as I do tend to add a lot of Cakewalk and depressing themes for my music, because of my roots and background, but for a game, that electronic sound going constantly hurts my ears, especially with studio quality headphones.

I'm really just ragging on your music, because that's my specialty nowadays. I like all of your music, really, except the orchestra one. And even that one's really good, except the electronic noise.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Alright you guys, I've decided to take requests. Specifically, requests for character faces.
You can choose the style you want it to be drawn in, ranging from

to

to

and

Just give me a general description.

k any takers?