RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[AVAILABLE] Monster Storage

Rep:
Level 88
This did not fit in with the damage one at all, and I thought of it AFTER I got off the comp yesterday. You see, monsters can join your team in my game. So, I am requesting a script that allows you to store your monsters, freeing up a slot in your party. When you pick up the monsters, they have to have the same stats, weapons, attacks, etc. that they had before.

Also, I would like to limit a monsters skills to five, so you have to pick and choose, and make their stats more random (for example, two slimes that you recruit. One may have higher defense then the other, even though they are the same specie), with ways to up a stat artificially - up to 1000 extra points split up between all stats.

And the monster system should have a limit of holding up to 50 monsters...

EDIT: I would like to add a breeding system to my request. There will be 25 available species in the game that you get through battles (5 are hidden and do not breed), and 40 that you can only get through breeding
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 11:43:00 PM by Shadow Phoenix »