RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Monkeydlu's Sprite shop [Currently Closed until July 06]

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Please do not redistribute without permission, these sprites are not allowed for commercial use of any kind. They are free to be edited and used as long as proper credit is given. Thank you, and please leave some C&C ^_^

Requesting is Currently Open ONLY FOR ICONS, if possible, and best, please include a picture, if not, thats ok, I'm taking them for practice, so I dont' care if they're used or not, but make them interesting.

[size=150]Charactersets w/ reference pics[/size]

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

[size=150]Original Charactersets[/size]

[size=150]Battlers[/size]

credits to Skie Fortress for helping with the swing animation and dollmage for the template

[size=150]ETC work[/size]

[size=150]
ICONS
[/size]

Batch 1:

Batch 2:

[size=150]RTP pose templates[/size]

[size=150]Tileset Related Works[/size]

[size=150]Work In progresses[/size]

Most of these are abandoned >_>

[size=150]Personal Works in Progress[/size]

[size=150]Requesting List:[/size]

1.) Sithlord [Dark Horizon Cast] (Top priority)
2.) Monkeydlu [Celestias Ferrum Cast] (Top Priority, THATS ME BTW)
3.)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:50:02 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
Here are the 2 sprite requests I'm currently working on.

Hopefully, I'll get them done soon >_>

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei nice touch =) but some of them are polyshined but it looks good =) i like the guy with the bonnet =p

Rep:
Level 87
Whats a bonnet? ~_~

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
A bonnet is a type of hat. They are usually worn by women and sometimes are adorned with flowers. What I think dollmage was meaning to say is a woolen winter hat, or as we French-Canadians call them tuques.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
A bonnet is a type of hat. They are usually worn by women and sometimes are adorned with flowers. What I think dollmage was meaning to say is a woolen winter hat, or as we French-Canadians call them tuques.

Over here we call them beenies.

EDIT- >_< Forgot to ask, will you make me some sprites for a game maker game?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
lol, yeah, bennies sound funner XD

as for the sprites, I only make XP sprites. Old versions have to deal with those color issues, don't get them.

I prefer RTP, but I haven't really played around with any other type of templates yet.

Rep:
Level 87
Heres 2 RTP pose templates I made for fun XD

Warning: mild sprite nudity
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x268/monkeydlu/Animations7-2.png

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Looks very nice! I can't wait until that dancer has clothes on ;) Would look good almost anywhere.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 87
finished one of my requests :D

I don't like the back view, but oh well, can't help it

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei nicely done you so good now :D oh yeah im thinkin i wanna warn you lol! just wanna say their planning this RMVX thing the sprites look kinda goofy but lot similiar to xp =p just wanna let you know so your prepared hehe.

Rep:
Level 87
lol, rmvx!!!!!!

Boy...I really can't wait. Tell the truth, I used to think it was stupid, but I looked into it more and more, the mapping is just soooooo good :D

I don't like the character sprite system at all :P Hate it almost, going back to 2k3 style was a stupid choice, but oh well.

they're kindof cute I guess XD

the main thing I can't wait for is the free games that come with it O_O

They have one thats like super robot wars!!! XD It looks soo cool XD

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yeah lol i saw that super robot wars too kawai hahahaha, char set looks funny and im looking forward the free games too :D oh yeah lets not high jack ur topic to be sway off wanna do this one :D and make a char set?

Rep:
Level 87
I'd love too :D

These might take a while though, sorry. I usually only work on spriting on weekends now since I'm addicted to Ro again >_>

I have that other request that I want to finish this weekend, but yeah, I'll be able to work on them pretty soon. This looks like a fun request, I'll post my progress ^_~

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
tnx ^_^ ohhhhhhh RO as in? Ragnarok Online? kewl cant wait for RO2 to come in our country xD RO2 is already in korea  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 87
lol, I can wiat, I'm busy enough as is not being addicted to mmo's >_>

anyways, heres some of my other older sprites you can enjoy while I finish up my last request from phanx, then I'll start working on yours doll ^_^

Requests from others, free for public use

Spoiler for:
custom secret agent sprite
kissing scene request, no template. sry, just made this.
Sports bike & template
Another request
Simple edit, idk, might be useful to someone.
another request, kindof fun actually

Not free for use, just look and their half assed-ess >_>

Spoiler for:
Sakuran from my game
Miho from my game
Fukai from my game
Frevella from my game
Chp2 chraracter unnamed maid from my game
Exclusive request fro southerland, UGH, I'm so ashamed of this one's quality >_> It was one of the first sprites I made, it's so ugly >_> *feels bad*

I'll be finished with my last request soon

edit-

well, I didn't finish, but the back veiw is confusing as ever. It's mostly cuz my requesters never give me a picture of the back of the sprite. That, and I just hate making custom hair.

lets hope I finish on my next spriting session? lol I hope I do anyways.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 04:39:36 AM by monkeydlu »

Rep:
Level 87
alright, finished my request, and I've stared the work on your first request. I'll get this finshed when I can, but now, it's to late, so I'mma go get some sleep, lol.

Rep:
Level 87
Heres an update on your request dollmage. Hope you like it ^____^

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei thats perfect  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Monkeydlu, isnt the right arm a cannon/laser thing?
Also its clear that you just did 1 side and then flipped it and put it on to make it look like it has two sides.
Like putting a half done picture against a mirror to pretend you finished it.
I know these all go against what you've already done, but I was just saying what I saw in it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
H5, there's nothing wrong with doing it that way

this is some really great stuff, I'm quite impressed

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
H5, there's nothing wrong with doing it that way

this is some really great stuff, I'm quite impressed

i sometimes do that in my charset too :D

Rep:
Level 87
yeah, I know, I'm lazy :P

I do plan on doing the cannon, but I've only worked about 40 mins on this so far. Also, this is an request, I still have 2 more sprites for my own game to finish, lol, so my requests probably won't get as much time into them as my own sprites.

Most of my sprites I usually mirrior the frames when possible, it saves time, but yeah, your right. Though I don't really think it's pretending to be finished. Human beings are naturally symetrical, so usually, it works just fine, it's jsut that this paticular request fetures a robot, that isn't entirely symetrical. Ah well, I'll work on it again when I'm feeling lazy, lol

Rep:
Level 87
sorry for the time, but I've been working on my own stuff, as well as it's mid terms right now. That, and then theres several other things lined up, so these requests might take a while. But I worked on it a bit, meaning like 20 mins just now, and I rethought the proportions a bit.

I'm pretty satisfied with this, so I'll start working on completing the other frames now.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei no sweat, i know how hard it is to sprite, but some ppo who request stuff goes over board... any way just take ur time =)

i too am making a game all 100% original sprites exept the tile sets =p