RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Monkeydlu's Sprite shop [Currently Closed until July 06]

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
alright, gonna close the sprite shop.

BUT, I'm going to open it for icons, I want to practice making icons, I've never made them that much before, and they take me 5 mins to do.

so request away at al the icons you want! I want practice.

I've made 2 so far.

I want to practice, so I don't care how stupid the request is as it takes me 5 mins anyways, all I ask is don't request more than 3 at once.

oh, and I also made this rounded rtp castle pond autotile

Rep:
Level 87
did a few icon requests today.

please go ahead and request something, preferably a weapon of some kind, becuase I'm better at weapons :P

and go with cool requests instead of plain ones, simple and plain are annoying and kinda hard to make look good.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
They look good. You should change the title of the topic though :P

Rep:
Level 87
ah, right, anyways, I'll take any icon request, just don't make more than 3 at a time please.

havent gotten any here yet :P

anyways, heres another requesst for a cross bow and legendary crossbows.

Rep:
Level 87
dragon staff, bear paw, and force field:

Rep:
Level 87

A dope leaf neckless, Peache's dress and gloves, a gun and a mag, elemental capes, and two axes
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:45:13 AM by Code Geass »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
The axes look particularly good.

Rep:
Level 87
thanks XD

well, heres the latest batches of the requests, plus a pair of swords I did for fun.

most of the requests were half assed though, got tired :P

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
Any chance you could make something like this?

It's a demonbow.
This is a signature.

Rep:
Level 87
sure, no problem, I'll work on it tommorow though, gonna work on some eventing and then keep playing FF XII today

but I did get 4 other requested icons finished, so here we are:

Rep:
Level 87
Ok! Time to at least Attempt at getting back into gear for work, starting with a simple one frame wip XD

anyways, heres the sprite I'm going to work on for now, another of Seth's cast members, Josh.

Spoiler for:

my hairs weird, I know, but I'm going to start keeping the style since most of my sprites already look very anime or cartoonish.

also, updated the wips as well as added to the first post.

Rep:
Level 97
The sprite looks pretty good I think. Nice work.

Rep:
Level 85
Destiny's Corpse
Hmm... My previous request seems to have disapeared? All I need now is a cloak/robe and a brown jacket. Is that okay?

Rep:
Level 87
sorry I don't check this place that much :\

anyways, heres some new stuff :P

Rep:
Level 87
lol, wow, this thing is still sticked

well, update with all the stuff I havn't posted yet.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
D:< You trulyy have to finish those sprites! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Any chance you'd still be picking up requests for Icons?

Rep:
Level 87
thanks, lol, ah, I'm going to whip myself into finishing them by the time easter is over... oh god, if I can finish at least 2 of them, it'd be a miracle.

anyways, yeah, I'm still over for icons, rule of thumb seriously though, it's so much easier making a icon if the design of what ever it is is complicated, as you can tell, the simpler the item, the crappier the icon looks :(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :mad: I agree . . . anyways, Can you be able to make Icons off their weapons?

I'd prefer if they'd go like this shape: /

D:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 03:15:17 AM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 87
yeah, definetly XD

I'll get started after school tommorow.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D: That's one fast reply ~

:x Well, hopefully you're work doesn't go overboard. D:

<shrugs>

Rep:
Level 87
lol, half coincedence, half me being on net to much.

Rep:
Level 87
these are fun to make XD

I'm skipping the light sword one though, I'll have to figure out how to do that, other wise I'd have to change styles, the black out line thing, (FE style)

The color pallets are pretty bad, but they're icons, so it shouldn't be a terrible deal, you can probably make them better by using some premade collor pallets though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Just make the Light sword a 'Blue Sword' itself @__@

:x I would jump on the palettes by the week ;3 of course. But for now <3

Rep:
Level 87
well, I finished the first paper, I'mma just screw he other one and turn it later.

I've gotta start getting used to using real pallets anyways if I wanna sprite worth anything.

Rep:
Level 87
Quote from: Code Geass
I've gotta start getting used to using real pallets anyways if I wanna sprite worth anything.
Its a miracle! :3 XD

Those icons are coming out pretty good. ^^