RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Monkeydlu's Sprite shop [Currently Closed until July 06]

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
sorry for the late reply >_> I havn't sprited in quite a while... anyways, Sithlord, then Caro, then Mis Match, I hope to get all three done this weekend. If not... well, I'll wait till if not first.

anyways, two other things

plate of oreos add ons XD

contest entry for LE template spriting contest

Rep:
Level 87
it's been like a month since I last sprited, I did a bit of work and daaam am I rusty, took a while to get it back in motion but it looks like I'm still good for something. Anyways, working on a rtp sprite completely from scratch, the hairs pretty fun this time actually.

agh, I have two entire casts to sprite as well as 3 other requests, plus I've got a few to do for my own game O_O Well, exams will be over next week, so I'm gonna start working like crazy once summer starts.

this is Cara from Sithlord (My mapper's) game, personally she's actaully my favorite character XD Anyways, I'll get this done this weekend and hopefully work on something else as well, becuase yes, I am avoiding studying for exams >_>

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Personally I would crawl to my cave, I like her.

Ermm, other than that . . . I got aother two requests, if you could make me these two into sprites At least, I got a plann for them in the Intro. *hides*

Spoiler for Kagetsuchi:

Spoiler for Lilith:

Rep:
Level 87
those are fairys right? Do you want me to make them with the child base or make them into fairys using the butterfly base?

anyways, I'll get to them once summer starts, after the Cara one for Sithlord, I'll work on your last request, and then MissMatcha, and then if Hanzo Kimura still wants that request, it not it'll be back to working on Seth's and yours, and I also accepted helping Zelderak so alot of work, lol

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I have a simple request. I need 'down' sprites for the attached sprites, if it's too simple a request, just say and I'll take it elsewhere. ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
actaully, downs are kinda hard, or they might be, I always thought they would be and never attempted, I'll consider it, but it'll be after next weekend at least as I have exams right now.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
those are fairys right? Do you want me to make them with the child base or make them into fairys using the butterfly base?

anyways, I'll get to them once summer starts, after the Cara one for Sithlord, I'll work on your last request, and then MissMatcha, and then if Hanzo Kimura still wants that request, it not it'll be back to working on Seth's and yours, and I also accepted helping Zelderak so alot of work, lol
The Grown up versions of the Fairies my friend. I would like them in the Child Base, since I know fairies fall in the "Monster category" =/

I'll be patiently waiting then =3

If a full picture is needed, I'll rip off one from my magazine then  :=: even if it hurts. (For the Swords!!!!!)

Rep:
Level 87
actually, It would be easier to make them into fairys, lol, not that they would be very detailed, they'd jsut be little things off the butterfly sprite XD

but yeah, don't worry about it, I'll get to them eventually, in a long while, after everything right now is said and done XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I have no problem with that.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
actaully, downs are kinda hard, or they might be, I always thought they would be and never attempted, I'll consider it, but it'll be after next weekend at least as I have exams right now.
I was expecting something like that :P In the meantime I'll search around and see if I can find any similar ones myself.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
just finished Seth's second request.

alright, anyways, heres my 3 current sprites that I'll be working on.

Also gotta remake Miho, Sakuran, and Fukai x.x Those were my first sprites, but really just barely edited charactermaker xp ones, lol.

The scientists, dolby, is for Miss Matcha, The Angle girl, Illumia, is for caro XD, and the mummy is for Atemu's Yugioh game, lol.

on that note, have I ever mentioned I used to be HUUUge on yugioh? @_@

I still love it, the only reason I stopped playing was becuase the store that hosted tornaments that i used to go to stopped hosting them and packed up x.x I kinda want to find a new store over the summer though :tpg:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:32:00 PM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
. . .

I still have my Beat-down dark deck, I just lost connection with the people who use to play Yu-Gi-Oh! (<shrugs> yes, even I use to play it @___@)

& I think remakig them would be a good idea, they will look beautiful I can be sure of that =X

Rep:
Level 87
Warrior deck FTW XD

It wasn't really beat down at all though, I used relatively older cards than alot of people, was still better though XD

fav card: Blowback Dragon XD (1 of 5 only non warriors in the deck :\)

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hi, are you still taking requests?

Rep:
Level 87
requesting is totally based on whether or not I'm interested, so anyone can go ahead and request, I just can't promise I'll take it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Well I'm looking for a soldier sprite from the Cold War era.
Something like this: http://www.learner.org/amerpass/unit16/images/author09-6241.jpg Except I'd like the suit to be darker (face doesn't matter, it'd just be a generic man), and maybe another one with a gas mask on.

Rep:
Level 87
nah, sorry x.x Not my taste.

But there are already several soilder rtp sprites out there, the WWII set it pretty good, had that tank too.

I don't have it bookmarked, but it's on .org somewhere.

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
I have a request.

Could you make a sprite for this battler?  [Battler]
This is a signature.

Rep:
Level 87
Sithjester already made one

please GIVE CREDIT to sithjester, the amazing spriting goddess, lol, but really, it annoys me when her work gets uncredited becuase it got so bad at one point she stopped spriting for half a year >_>

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
Ah, thank you very much!  Does sithjester have others from that site, and if so, where can I find them?
This is a signature.

Rep:
Level 87
Sithjester's site

remeber to give credit :police:

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
Thanks, and don't worry, I will.
This is a signature.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
please GIVE CREDIT to sithjester, the amazing spriting goddess, lol, but really, it annoys me when her work gets uncredited becuase it got so bad at one point she stopped spriting for half a year >_>
To which she was one of the many people who inspires me to begin spriting =X

also, how are those sprites coming along >=3 ?

Rep:
Level 87
I just started playing Ar Tonelico yesterday, I went through it for over 8 hours straight... thats not healthy at all >_>

And also played 2 hours of the world ends with you.

sooooo.... yeah, I'm completely in a state of addiction right now. I never had much time playing games during the school year both becuase of school and rmxp, so now I'm crashing somewhat. No work's getting done these days at all x.x

I promise I'll get on the stuff you want me to work as well soon.. lol, if I can somehow manage to kick myself back into gear, but for now, Ar Tonelico is a really good game :P

Rep:
Level 86
Okay, after reading the last few posts, I doubt this will get done, but this is the only option I haven't tried.

I need a charset of a female character for my game. She has a blue dress down to her ankles with a slit on her left side that ends almost up to her hip from the hem of the dress. She has short, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and her dress is blue. I've put a very close matching charset I made in Character Maker XP that you could edit to get her. The hair, dres, and eye colors are perfect, all you would have to do is edit the dress to make it fit the brief description I gave and give her a short, feminine hair cut :D. Oh, and the dress covers her back entirely, but the front is as shown in the reference.

Spoiler for: