RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Monkeydlu's Sprite shop [Currently Closed until July 06]

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
sorry about this long time. I don't give myself enough time to sprit, well, I'm back from vacay so once again, hopefully, I'll get something done.

anyways, heres the wip for Sean from my game

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
 ::) ei that guy remind me of somethin

Rep:
Level 87
lol, it's an recolored version of one of your battlers of course XD

all my battlers are edits of yours cept for avion, and I still haven't finished him x.x

Rep:
Level 87
ok, I havn't posted here in a while...

sorry to dollmage, your sprite right now is going to be on hold for a while as I've really bitten off WAY more than I can chew.

anyways, my amazing mapper Sithlord takes priority over other's requests, so here is the WIP for his character. But of course, I'm still taking bites, so I've started trying to remake my avion battler in white ties style rather than using KSVB templates. So yah, way to much.

But I think I've got a solid hold on it, I'm taking an more traditional approach this time, and I'm going to follow Dollmage's work closely, please please help me and tell me what I should fix x.x

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 07:25:01 PM by monkeydlu »

Rep:
Level 87
I found an really cool new template and played around with it a bit.

really is an completely random image, the back ground was just there to be there, but I did enjoy spriting on the template. So small yes so detailed, anyways, heres the page link.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/ChronoCrisis/i...?showtopic=3121

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
*Necroposting* >__>;;;

Ermm, I wanted to ask, if your still taking request for practice, I sorta have a request.

Rep:
Level 87
meh, I'll try xD

but i've barely spirited lately x.x

my highest priority is the battler, then it'll be Sithlord's request, after that, jsut depends on which one I feel like doing :P

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I found an really cool new template and played around with it a bit.

really is an completely random image, the back ground was just there to be there, but I did enjoy spriting on the template. So small yes so detailed, anyways, heres the page link.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/ChronoCrisis/i...?showtopic=3121

triple kill wow love love :D nice where you get that. style :D kewlness

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
x.x if it;s just the head, I would appreciate it at least. So, here it is:

Spoiler for:
Ilumina =X

Rep:
Level 87
oks, I'll try and make the first frame. But after that, I'll have to put iton hold so I can finish Seth's first at least. The battler wouldn't count as I know I'll never finish it, lol.

And Thanks dollmage XD It's in that link, the template is pretty fun.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
=X That is good enough for me.

*sits patiently*

Rep:
Level 87
after so long, I've finnaly decided to clean up my sprite thread XD

since I've pretty much stopped working on my game due to grades, I still have some time to work on spriting here and there, so I'll put it up to open again.

Please leave some C&C ^_^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
These sprites are very nice. I never even noticed this thread before, but it is very good.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Hooray!
Request:A sahagin sprite for VX like the one in RMXP.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
sorry, but to clear things up, I'll only be taking human requests for RMXP as I'm not huge on free time right now, but I'll try to expand as I get more time >_>

edit-

lol, thanks for the pin, sorry I can't take more broader things atm, but once I finish my release and Dark Horizon's sprites, I'll be able to take more complicated requests.

Rep:
Level 87
ok, updated the first post with a requestor's list. Anyways, one of the many sprites to come for sithlord, i'm 33% done XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
A little bit of outline to see the Jacket's V necky open, as it seems she has a "Big" chest & rather the Jacket looks small in the sprite than the Actual Picture. Other than that, it's turning out nice.

Rep:
Level 87
lol, it's a bit confusing, but oh well, another frame done XD

Rep:
Level 87
first time ever making VX sprites:

request for Hanzo Kimura, lol, co cute!!!! X3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
LOL, VX Ruptuna!!!!!!!!!! Looks Cute

Rep:
Level 87
XD

well,5 more cast members to go, and 3 other requests as well :P but one down nontheless XD

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 87
no school today and not really any work other than wait for the things to be done by others.... (world map from seth, menu script from alpha, avion battler from skie, battle script from jimmyly) lol, I don't do crap.

well, I'm going to try and get another name off the waiting list.

Animated the down direction of Caro's sprite, surprisingly, this was waaaaay harder than I thought it would be.

I think I got it where I like the legs now though, the skinier effect is hard to control >_>

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hmm, I'd say you could afford to make the sash or whatever a tad wider. In the picture, it covers the legs a bit more, especially near the top. But do whatever is easiest for you. The other sprites look very nice and this one seems to be coming along nicely.

Rep:
Level 87
lol, yeah, I hadn't looked at the picture in a while and didn't notice till after I posted it XD

some more updates on wips

Hanzo's VX Aya

Miss Matcha's Dolby
(I know it looks bad, I've only just started it x.x)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Oh my . . . I really am liking what I am seeing of the progress in Ilumina <3

& the rest along <3 luv them.