RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
~Happy Turkey Day~

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

In this thread, we name three things we are thankful for.

1. I'm thankful that I have been given another chance in life.
2. I'm thankful that I have great friends (irl and online, lol) and family who care about me.
3. I'm thankful that no matter what I go through, I know that everything will work out in some way.

I love you guys~~

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Rep +

Things I thankful for:
1. I'm thankful that I have great friends (irl and online, lol) and family who care about me. (copied :D)
2. Nice Weather (although a little bit colder would be nice too!)
3. Living.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Things I'm thankful for:
1.Being here, alive.
2. I'm thankful that I have great friends (irl and online, lol) and family who care about me. (copied twice :=:)
3.Have decent internet access!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im thankful for my friends... all of them IRL and online.

Im thankful for all creations... spcially alcahol... I love it...

Im just thankful, for everything

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm thankful for everything good that has happened to me, my family, and my friends

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
1. friends
2. family
3. good life
4.  :chocobo:
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Alright, I'm going to get a tad emotional here, but oh well.

1. Weird as it may sound, I'm thankful for having experienced such a bad depression this summer, one that I'm still trying to pull myself out of completely. It took the bad for me to realize just how precious the good is. As a result of it, I am now a firm believer in the fact that people learn from their mistakes, and I am very pleased that I can treasure the positive moments in life, now that I know where the negative ones lead.

2. Friends. Oh man, am I thankful for them. I'd go nuts if I didn't have people to talk to who actually cared about what I had to say and about the advice they tried to give me. Friends helped me through my depression this summer and through various other things in life, whether trivial or not. I want you all to know (well, all of you that visit this forum, lol) that I really treasure your friendship, and hope it can be one that lasts forever.

3. As random as it might seem, the third thing I am thankful for is music. I don't know how it came to be, and all the mathematics and history in the world can't explain how emotionally powerful it can be. Music has been the driving force behind my entire life. Since I was a toddler I've loved writing music, and it's something I will always enjoy doing. No matter what happens in life, no matter how things turn out, music will always be my true love.

So yeah, I might have taken this topic a little too seriously, but it's all truth.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Alright, I'm going to get a tad emotional here, but oh well.

1. Weird as it may sound, I'm thankful for having experienced such a bad depression this summer, one that I'm still trying to pull myself out of completely. It took the bad for me to realize just how precious the good is. As a result of it, I am now a firm believer in the fact that people learn from their mistakes, and I am very pleased that I can treasure the positive moments in life, now that I know where the negative ones lead.

2. Friends. Oh man, am I thankful for them. I'd go nuts if I didn't have people to talk to who actually cared about what I had to say and about the advice they tried to give me. Friends helped me through my depression this summer and through various other things in life, whether trivial or not. I want you all to know (well, all of you that visit this forum, lol) that I really treasure your friendship, and hope it can be one that lasts forever.

3. As random as it might seem, the third thing I am thankful for is music. I don't know how it came to be, and all the mathematics and history in the world can't explain how emotionally powerful it can be. Music has been the driving force behind my entire life. Since I was a toddler I've loved writing music, and it's something I will always enjoy doing. No matter what happens in life, no matter how things turn out, music will always be my true love.

So yeah, I might have taken this topic a little too seriously, but it's all truth.
+1

Music is the sound of life, I don't think I could live without it either.