RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] Switching poses(resolved)

Rep:
Level 86
ok, I have like 16 animation sets, like running, running/shooting, jump, jump shoot, blah blah blah basic megaman actions, but was wondering about when I want to change his suit. should I just make a duplicate of the starting character and go through and change all the sprites according to the new suit, or is there another way?

RESOLVED:(Used sprite_indexes with entire character and motions in one sprite)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:43:09 AM by modern algebra »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Yes there is, but coding it might become a hassle.

I suggest just making a duplicate of your original character object and the changing the colors of the sprites. But to save you time, don't start duplicating till you perfect the original character object. Duping before will cost you alot of time and you will end up having to redo all the other color characters.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, That's what I have been doing, It's working out alright. The built in wizard isn't that very good at explaining things sometimes, but it's still great. Just got through figuring out how to put stats up on a split screen. GM is so much fun, it should be illegal.