RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Cabrones Village 2.3 (fixed bugs /small additions + ENG/SPA version)

Rep:
Level 86
[DISCLAIMER]

This game contains Strong uncensored sarcastic dialogue, animated blood effects and animated violence. The characters and events are totally ficticious and are not to be compared with people's personalities and actions of real life, if for some reason you feel that a character from the game talks and acts exactly like you,
its PURE COINCIDENCE.

After long years of peace, for the first time the world and every race in it faces a threat
of being destroyed and annihilated... Dark Ogre... the eldest leader of the most powerful and hideous race, wants to take over the world...
He wants to create a world of chaos... a world were all living races are to be enslaved by his inhuman rules...
Master of the Heavy sword Simon "Madness".
The most skilled archer... Agatha "Justice".
and our main hero... our strongest and coolest character of this tale...
Ex-Soldier Swift with the sword Gabriel "No mercy".
Tonight they will execute a surprise attack in order to save the world from its destruction...

1.Gabriel "no mercy"
Sex: M
Class: Human
Degree: Ex-Soldier (Hidalgo Castle) / Mercenary
Weapon of choice: Katana
Magic: Thunder

2.Simon "madness"
Degree: Mercenary / Blue Mage
Weapon of choice: Axe (Heavy Sword ...until the next update)
Magic: None / Ice

3.Agatha "justice"
Class: Human / Elf
Degree: Archer / Mercenary
Weapon of choice: Bow & Arrow
Magic: Wind

4.Laura "flames"
Sex: F
Degree: Magician / Researcher
Weapon of choice: Magical Rods
Magic: Fire

5.Christina "saint"
Degree: White Mage / Student
Weapon of choice: Staff
Magic: Holy / Water

6.Sarah "horror"
Degree: Lancer / Princess
Weapon of choice: Spear
Magic: Earth

7.Magus "Muerte"
Class: Dark Elf
Degree: Black Mage / Swordsman / Mercenary
Weapon of choice: Katana / Scythe
Magic: Dark

SOME OF THE MAIN ENEMIES:

1. DARK OGRE
2 & 3. NAKA & MURA SISTERS
4. ICE SPIRIT EDELPHIA
5. MAGUS MUERTE
6 & 7. VLAD SCHNEIDER, VLAD SCHNEIDER EX (TRANSFORMATION)

RACES:

1. HUMANS
2 & 3. CRICKETS (HALF BREED, PURE BREED)
4. ELVES
5. OGRES
6. FAIRIES
7 & 8. BEASTLINGS (YOUTH, MATURES)

DEMO ver. 2.3 September 2007 (LATEST VERSION DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW)

-Chapter 4 (almost done).
-All bugs from the last version fixed, saame as places you couldnt go.
-Character experience curve/enemies and bbosses status fixed (now the game isnt ridiculously hard anymore!)
-Intro cutscenes done all of them includiing story intro fix.
-Second fight with Dark ogre while havingg the Ogre Slayer have been taken out for unknown bugs, but have been
fixed in the storyline.
-Special bosses (besides the Human devourrer) have been taken out and i have put some of them as mini-bosses instead.
-More optional battles added, the fashionn lady, J-F master thief, and Antifarea, also the old side battles that werent complete and/or had bugs are now fixed.
-Redesigned old battle charasets.
-Now you can buy weapons/armor in the armmory, also towns now have inn/taverns.
-Added new locations, Vlad's Temple (finiished), Thieves Hideout, Cementary, and new upcoming events in the next update:
Angora desert, house in the beach.
-New playable character Magus Muerte, witth slight changes in the overall storyline.
-Beta version of cutting bushes in the Mooraleja Forest.
-Put up treasure chests where it belongedd and with the right items.
-Added skills to Simon (before becoming BBlue Mage) and Sarah.
-Completely redesigned the Ancient Tower..
-Coliseum added! Its just a beta and its  unfinished cause some small bugs but will be complete in the next update shortly!
-More blood effects added, and fixed somee other animations.

...and of course about 20+ minutes extra gameplay.

DEMO ver. 2.0 August 2007 (NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE)

-Chapter 3 (complete), 4 (half done)
-Location Messages.
-2+ Hour gameplay.
-6 New sidequests [OPTIONAL BATTLES]
-Intro Cutscenes (two done)

DEMO ver. 1.5 June 2007

-Prologue, Chapter 1, 2.
-5 Special Monsters.
-8 Sidequests [OPTIONAL BATTLES].
-Monsters visible in field.
-1 Hour gameplay.

UPCOMING FEATURES ON NEXT UPDATES...

-Limit Breaks (still under construction)
-Scan Attack (still under construction)
-Personal Actions for every character, one use bombs to blow walls and find secret locations, another an axe to cut stuff in the way, etc.
-Original Character techniques, and magic separatedly (still brainstorming) instead of default magics done.
-Field Traps w/ detector Item (still under construction).
-more side battles: smoker godzilla, malevolent kirsis, bad religion frog, gossiper alice... and more!

Ver. 2.3.04.2008
http://www.mediafire.com/?dkneud08ywv

This is the same old demo but with fixed bugs and it's half translated in spanish, as well special effects in animations have been made among certain things fixed... if you played the game already, no need to download this again until I finish up the game. IF LINK DOESN'T WORK COPY+PASTE IN A NEW WINDOW/TAB IN YOUR BROWSER.

TITLE SCREEN:

SOME CUTSCENES SCREENS:

FIELD SCREENS:

CUSTOM MENU:

*NOTE* At the moment in the current downloadable version the custom menu has not been available, im working on that at home, this is a sneak peek of whats coming up :)

BATTLE SCREENS:

About the following picture, the desperation attacks in the current downloadable version isnt available yet due to some glitches im ought to fix, i apologize in case you played the game and you couldnt do the techniques, i couldnt post it on time, but im working on making it available for the next version.

Same with this other picture, im currently designing the pictures so it can show this message. I posted this to show you part of whats coming up.

Slayers (anime)
Dragon Ball Z (anime)
Sailor Moon another story (Snes RPG)
"La leyenda de la cerda" (Zelda: Link's Awakening translated in spanish with cursing by Ed charnega GBC)
Chrono Trigger (snes)
Lufia (snes)
Dragon Quest 6 (snes)

Storyline/Theme & Script, Game Programming, Field & Map Planner/Design, Cutscenes Design & Rip Offs, Location Messages, Battle Charsets Design/Redesign, Title/GameOver Screen Design, and any original sprite created by:

Antifarea (Charles Gabriel) © original game 2001, remake 2007

for more info...

AIM=Antifarea03, Antifarea03@aol.com
Cabrones village myspace

SOME DATA TRANSFER/UPLOADS: FPSColonel

BETA TESTING: Tahzilla

THANKS, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

-ANTIFAREA
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 03:05:03 AM by Antifarea »

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
LMAO Cabrones!   :tpg:  You know what that means in Spanish, don't you?  :P

Rep:
Level 86
LMAO Cabrones!   :tpg:  You know what that means in Spanish, don't you?  :P

Haha yeah i know, but in this case the word is the name of a place. Check it out man!

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
the game looks very coloful and attractive.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 86
THANK YOU!!!! please i might as you to proceed to the click on the download link, enjoy! please provide feedback as well. not about bugs/errors, but the game in general.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Looks nice with a lot of small add-ons. ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
yeah i worked on some interesting stuff, one thing though, in this version the battle is just basic, so for the next one i added some more stuff, and fixed all the bugs. download it man. enjoy. and please make sure you pay attention to the disclaimer.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Gah, I forgot!  I will try the game soon.  :)  Sorry.  >.<

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This game is fucking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

10/10
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
where the bugs fixed and the new battle stuff added? :D