RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bunktown, you fuckhead.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Stop digging up posts from so long ago, Jesus Christ.

Rep:
Level 86
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AtmanecropostwhoringFTWlololol1010101011

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is going to be the shortest you've ever been a member at a website. I promise.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey man, i dont hate you but to put think simple you're acting like the people who act like their first time.

REad the rules in the announcements and all, and dont refight members like...you know, you have a level above 50% because you're bound to have your ass kicked.

In all, just be normal.

no necroposting unless liek, 5-6 days?

edit: i was 11 when i joined lol, and i used to post in every topic. I think you're doing that too so dont.
Post where you got a good thought..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
what the fuck man, Holk ill murder you.

and u guys might as well make an award for biggest whore, because I am winning it.

make an award for Bunktowns Bitch to, and give it to Holk.

I HAVE been posting where I have good thoughts, Im sorry if you guys are sick of those threads, but whatev. 

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Thats where you went wrong man, i don't hate you.
 WHY DO YOU FIGHT BACK!!

Why can't you just accept your mistake and go on with it? What does it take to say sorry?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
Its Ok Nightwolf, some people just don't get it. If he's going to be immature, then his stay here will be less than enjoyable. Telling people on the internet that you're going to murder them is a sure-fire way to become quickly disliked.

Rep:
Level 86
Because Im sick of being the one who always makes the mistakes.

Im not going to get pushed around fuck that man.

You guys should be the ones saying you're sorry, picking on me the first few hours I'm here.

If I'm that much of a problem I'll leave anyway hows that?

Not like any of you guys care.

Its Bullshit.

Rep:
Level 86
Its Ok Nightwolf, some people just don't get it. If he's going to be immature, then his stay here will be less than enjoyable. Telling people on the internet that you're going to murder them is a sure-fire way to become quickly disliked.

Hey asshole so is calling someone a Fuckhead in a thread...whos only been there for 3 hours.....

its not my fault you're intimidated by me.....

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Because Im sick of being the one who always makes the mistakes.

stop mistaking.
and, did i use abusive language with you? Why you wanna fight and all? If you dont wanna accept it, fine, you can improve, but dont use abusive language for no reason plz.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
huh?  he called me a fuckhead first.....

Rep:
Level 94
I'm not "intimidated" by you. I think that you're annoying, and very childish. In your first three hours here, you've managed to:

Gravedig half of the forums,
tell me you were going to kill me,
disrespect established members,
ignore suggestions to read the rules and guidelines,
let it be known that you like Korn,
and just generally acted like a moron.

I would say that this is not a very good start to your stay here. If you're really sick of being the one who makes the mistakes, then stop making them.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
yeaaaah, someone murders your dog , say, and you'll murder it back. If he thinks you suck, then ignore it or..
i would have said this-

"I'm sorry, i will try to improve as i go on"

^_^;

edit: Holk, you're respected over here, don't fight or you wont be happy in the party...

oops i told him
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
Well I'm sick of you taking me so seriously,
you keep it up you're going to die of a heart attack one of these days.

/sigh

you're like the kid who took names when the teacher left the classroom.....

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i am 13.

Okay okay, end of fight.
You owned me, i lost. I dunno about holk though.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
No you are ok NIghtwolf I dont have any problems with you.

But Holk is a douchemongrel...

I'll apologize after he aplogizes first, because he started the name calling.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Get on IRC

click the "Chat" button
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
No you are ok NIghtwolf I dont have any problems with you.

But Holk is a douchemongrel...

I'll apologize after he aplogizes first, because he started the name calling.

I'm just trying to let you know that while this site is fun and goofy and often times insane, there are still simple things that the rest of us do to keep it from getting shitty like most of the internet is already. I'll apologize for calling you a fuckhead, but I stand by everything else I've said to you. Just because you can't see how immature you are doesn't mean that you're not. Take a minute and think about it: If you really like this place like you say you do, why wouldn't you want to take steps to keep it as free of cocksuckery as it is now?

Do yourself a favor, and learn to take some suggestions.

Rep:
Level 86
how old are you again man?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol, he's 26 baby.
or 21..
he's fucking old, he got grey armpits.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

and u guys might as well make an award for biggest whore, because I am winning it.

I HAVE been posting where I have good thoughts, Im sorry if you guys are sick of those threads, but whatev. 

you my friend, will never win an award talking about them.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HO HO HO LOOK WHO'SE TALKING :V

oh i thought it was zypher~
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

you my friend, will never win an award talking about them.

you my friend, are going to get a dick up you ass tonight.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
you, all my friends, r ghey 4 me.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
motherfucker i better win an award.....