RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon Mage online-Pending Title (netplay) CMS and Mini-game scripters

Rep:
Level 88
I need scripters to work on an important function in our Online game DM: Online. This is the first script we would require:

(WARNING: The following script is probably extremely complicated, and is a script the likes of which has likely never been seen before!!!)

This is a CMS script, a very complicated one.
ACTIVE WINDOW HUD/INTERFACE (Teh gasp)
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS SCRIPT

Let me explain:

In an online game, it will be very akward for out current global CBS to attack people in the menu, or give themselves an un-fair break from the battle if theyre about to die. So, I need an active window. Also, so nothing is obstructed, it needs to either re-size the playing window...or veiw (perferably the veiw)

Example pic:

(The empty red box is the first image of the charset of actor 1 BTW.)

Now then, i need to be able to set certain things in that script by entering the name of another script as they appear. These would be:

Ency.
PM
Clans
Info
News
Log out/in

When you click on an option on the side bar, it brings down a drop-down menu of that stuff (skills and items) Each page should fit 12 itemsd with their icons and names. And should ahev an arrow to the side, to scroll to another page.

And remember THIS IS AN ACTIVE MENU! That  means it continues as the game does, completely removing the need for the ESC button.

Any help on this would be EXTREMELY helpful. And will result in a reward, possibly moolah ;).

Any questions, just ask.
Games in progress:
Tome of Arastovia: 7% complete at 2 hours of gametime