RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Savarasts Resources (Taking Requests)

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
I'm going to add a request to anyone who reads my thread:

If anyone can, I need a small something to go in the corners on my website. Dimensions are 44x44px. There is a vine-like border that I am using. I was thinking a jungle flower at first, but I will leave it up to you.

Thank you, Danke, Merci!

EDIT:: New Tilesets
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 09:54:28 PM by Savarast »
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 86
WOW, thanks for sharing!

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry it took so long to reply to your reason. I needed to take a break from my game.

Well, thanks anyways!

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
You're welcome Shadow Pheonix.

My pleasure Guardian.

Updated with the "Full Tilesets" Link

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Updated with New glove Icons.

@ Fred Flintstone: I am stil working on your AoE reqquest. However, because of my current busyness and the largeness of your request, I cannot work on it extensively right now. I am still doing it though.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 05:25:20 AM by Savarast »

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
I'm making an Rmxp version game of Northern Lights/The Golden Compass (by Phillip Pullman) after the book, and not the newly released move, and so I need some sprites:
I'll choose a few:
Charactersets: Armoured bears of different kinds, and larger than a bear would normally be. I'll need a crowd of bears, one GIANT bear, and one just a bit larger than normal. They all have to be white. The armour: The one just a bit larger than normal, I'd like to have golden/brown (rustic) armour, and not covering the belly or the lower part of the mouth. The one for the GIANT bear has to be silver, shiny, and with spikes, and with chainmail covering the belly. All the others should be smaller, yet larger than most other normal bears, and have silver armour, also shiny, but not (far from as special) as the one of the GIANT bear. The GIANT bear also needs 2 other tilesets. One where he is sitting in a giant throne, and one where he is talking. For the second one, you should also make a sprite where the bear with the gold armour is drinking mercilessly from a big bottle of wiskey, and one where he is building something with metal, and one where he is parrying attacks in different way, sitting down, and completely un-hurt. Also one where he is sitting down with moving a muscle.

the northern lights (aka Aurora), and a "Rainbow" bridge leading into the sky (away). It has to be "made" of "Rainbow"

Tilesets: An old (not midieval) college/accademy, a rich one, including a cellar with a couple of specific items: DARK, it has to be really dark. Induvidual white skulls, NOT standing out since everything else is dark, seperate grave-chests (if that's what you call them)- they must be special and fit for a very rich, old scholar.
Also one of the streets of Oxford, at the same time as the accademy. Must include market stalls, boats (long, thin ones, but not kanoes) and dirty water. The streets should be dirty too. Shopkeepers should be able to stand "in" the stalls, and (PLEASE) make their graphic quality like those of all the other standard rtp rmxp tilesets. I could also REALLY use on of a "hospital", just different because the instruments should be far different, and in one of the rooms, there should be a space in the middle, for a silver guillotine, used for cutting peoples' dæmons away (a charset I'll make myself, as I don't want to stress you) a "stall" of small cages should be needed too. Then that's all.

That's all... the others I should be able to make myself (I hope... ::)) But the bears are importent.
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
~~~

Thats my first try... tell me if I should continue (if it is good enough). He is wearing Splint mail armor.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Bah! how did you cancel the project within a day?!

Rep:
Level 86

Thats my first try... tell me if I should continue (if it is good enough). He is wearing Splint mail armor.

This is great!! Thx!! Please continue!!
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
lol, what a waste. thats an good job though. You did an awsome job giving it the metallic feel.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Iorak Byrnison,.....I mean the bear looks awesome!
Looks very similar to the real thing. :lol:

Note that I also watched that Golden Compass movie.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Thank you all for the comments, I'll continue the bear asap.

Rep:
Level 86
Iorak Byrnison,.....I mean the bear looks awesome!
Looks very similar to the real thing. :lol:

Note that I also watched that Golden Compass movie.

Yeah, well I'm using it for a game after the book, with all those millions of details they missed in the movie (and yes I watched it too- the book is a hundred times better if you ask me).

lol, what a waste. thats an good job though. You did an awsome job giving it the metallic feel.

WAISTE?! Has no-one here apart from me read the book AND seen the movie??!?!?!!?!?!?!?! The movie SUCKS compared to the book if u ask me!! Ah, well moving off topic... Plz continue the sprites of the bears!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 12:57:57 PM by Demonic Blade »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
He was responding to your earlier (deleted) post saying that the project was cancelled. Anyway, that looks good savarast

Rep:
Level 86
Yes, and I changed my mind, because I only really needed sprites... But I started once I saw u helping with the bear sprite.

Rep:
Level 85
can you make a few animation charsets for me? (for mr mos abs)

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I like chocolate :P
Wow, these are all really good!  :D  Keep it up!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Holy Necro-post!!!!!!!!!! Why? ;9

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Let it go, Caro  ;9
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
GASP!

Phew, sorry, I was under for sooo long! I'll be taking requests once again, if the need is still here. I mean, the RMRK group seems to have died out =(

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
just curious (sorry about necro posting) are you still taking requests?
Now Your nightmare comes to life.

[RMXP] CRYSTaL KNigHTS: The First Dawn - 20%
[RMXP] White Ruins - 10 %

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
¸.•*¨*•??¸¸.•*¨*•??¸
Hi! I love your artwork!

I have a request for you. I need a human-zombie character set. Like an infected from one of those zombie movies.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Did you even check the date before you posted? The last post were n August, and Savast hasn't been active since then. Don't necropost, and check the date next time before you post.