RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
17 year old millionair - Created a myspace profile website

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Her numbers are indeed impressive. 17 years old high school dropout. Made more than $1 million. Earns as much as $70K a month. Owns a website that attracts more than 7 million monthly visitors and 60 million page views.

Her first Adsense paycheck was $2,790 and she has already rejected a $1.5 million buyout offer. I’m referring to Ashley Qualls, the founder of Whateverlife.com, a free MySpace layouts website.

Fastcompany recently published a fascinating feature article on Ashley, a teenage entrepreneur from Detroit who has made a substantial amount of money online by targeting a niche market (girls on Myspace/social networks) and fulfilling their needs.

full article
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
What do these guys do with so much money?
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
What do these guys do with so much money?

she bought a house, and hired her friends as employees, and put the rest back into the "business"
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Wow o.o I mean, she's very clever. She found a niche market and used it to get rich. Why can't I have such great ideas? x_x Someday I'll get rich, too! xD

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Sounds like Sarah from GH.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Sarah makes that much on GH? :O

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
THats freaking awesome!!!
Id buy like all the top of the line game consoles.

Then do them up with like turbo and shit. lol

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Let's just drop out school altogether and do that!
:V

That's quite an achievement.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I have thought of starting something like this.  XD  I hope I still have a chance!

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
I bet she was one of those girls who did nothing but sit around myspace,,checking out people's profiles.

This sort of thing is really discouraging to people who go to college -.-
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."