RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Funniest Member

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
LOL

Who most often puts you in hysterics with their antics?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Holkeye.

I didn't have to think for more than a second about that one.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Definitely Holk. Gilga too. Wish they would both post more.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Arlen.

Even if he's not trying to be funny, I chuckle.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Arlen.

Even if he's not trying to be funny, I chuckle.

let's all start like deleting random posts of his and then be like "WHO THE FUCK IS DOING THAT ITS NOT ME"

;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Definitely Holk. Gilga too. Wish they would both post more.
Agreed with that. I don't see much of their posts... But I vote arl. His is just funny. XD I usually see Gilga talking a bit more seriously as far as I have seen recently. Holk is just not active as far as I know. And "as far as I know" isn't that far.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Gilga
Arle
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 12:27:35 AM by Dark Angel Sion »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
arlenreyb, arlen, arle, arl, the arltree, karl, Samurai Pizza Karl, RL, etc...

Since this is a nomination thread, and everyone else has really been nominated already, I'll admit that a few of modern algebra's post make me chuckle, what with his dry wit and math-oriented hilarity and all

I'd like to see a proof of that statement. (Get it? proof lol) The more precise term for math-oriented hilarity is terrible, by the way
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 01:25:45 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Since this is a nomination thread, and everyone else has really been nominated already, I'll admit that a few of modern algebra's post make me chuckle, what with his dry wit and math-oriented hilarity and all

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
arl and holk :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arl, Holk
But i cant decide the third, maybe Arrow :O
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Nightwolf - Makes me smile, some thing she comes out with are so random I have to read them twice.

Holkeye - He Often makes me laugh, he has an intelligent humour.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Gilga and Arlen all the time. :tpg:

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89