RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best RPG Maker User (graphical)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Whose games or demos have simply been eye candy for you? Who has made the best thought out maps you've ever seen, or designed incredible chipsets, charsets or skins?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
LandOfShadows, because he's good at making resources.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Arrow's spriting is incredible.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
arrow, WOW is his recent work amazing.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
ShoSho. Not active so much, but his game is full of custom art, a lot of it by him, and that is not mentioning his excellent mapping. (Couldn't find his game)

Reives: Excellent mapping and cosmetic fogs makes the game very natural and beautiful.

Justification: Quintessence

Calibre: His mapping is quite good, his use of the shadow script and his intelligent mapping make his game about as realistic as one could reasonably expect an RM game to be. He also has a good sense of how to make the maps fit the mood of the plot.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:17:33 PM by modern algebra »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
ShoSho. Not active so much, but his game is full of custom art, a lot of it by him, and that is not mentioning his excellent mapping. (Couldn't find his game)

Reives: Excellent mapping and cosmetic fogs makes the game very natural and beautiful.

Same Vote

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LoS. He's made the biggest contribution of resources as far as I know.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Yes, but the nomination is for "Best RPG Maker User".  In other words, implementing graphics into the game the best way possible.  Not MAKING the graphics.  That should be for "artist of the year", or "resource maker of the year".

And so, I nominate Reives, for best implementation of graphical elements into his masterpiece, Quintessence: The Blighted Venom.  Need evidence?  Play the game.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Reives.
I can see his huge work.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I wish this Area was split up more...

I have seen some great intro's on game demo's gone to play the game and it sucks...

I have seen some rubbish intro's and then the game rocks...

It's hard to say who would get my vote...

The best game I have played is Well in the Woods... But graphically it wasn't any thing amazing.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT

Same Vote

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
LoS. His resources are amazing.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I wish this Area was split up more...

I have seen some great intro's on game demo's gone to play the game and it sucks...
I have a feeling that you are partly referring to back when you played Quintessence, and how you hated catching that rabbit. :p (Me too, me too. :x) If that is the case, just so that you know, that entire 3 hours of old demo a.k.a. piece of junk has been thrown out of the window completely months ago, and completely redone - it was an utter embarrassment.

But that doesn't really matter, because one, what you should be asking is to split the topic via graphical use and graphical creation. And in that sense, in terms of graphical creation, I vote LoS. :> And two, the title is (graphical) after all, so the things you were talking about at the end doesn't really seem relevant either way. ._o

Edit: Wait, is the Artist one it for that?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 08:03:23 AM by Reives »