RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best Musician

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
From all of the composers at RMRK, whose subtle tones have impressed you the most?
bringing sexy back

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Roph
HOTS

I listen to their music every other day :3
Spoiler for:
I wish I could nomitate arlen as well  ;9
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 10:07:17 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Leber.

I probably won't ever vote anyone else so long as he's here.

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
HaloOfTheSun, since I actually enjoy listening to most of the stuff I've heard from him.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
Nightwolf,,cuz he is dedicated on constantly making up new songs.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Tough choice!

Going with Holkeye and Roph. :3
:tinysmile:

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Tough choice!

Going with Holkeye and Roph. :3

Same.  :P  Sorry, Roph.  Holkeye's is really good, too.  For what I've heard.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Uhhh.... I vote arl. I like what I've heard. Also, I vote... ROPHOLK. :V

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
arlen
Reives

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
roph halo and holk i guess

though i never actually listen to anyone else's music on here because i'm a douchebag

but i hear they're good, so, ~

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nightwolf,,cuz he is dedicated on constantly making up new songs.

Thanks, but i dont think i deserve it. If there is an award for someone who tries hard,then maybe you should nominate me, i dont consider myself a good musician type guy unless someone except mastermoo says that the song is perfect =D

Halo, Zypher, Arl.
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Best RPG Music Maker = Halo (His tunes sit nicely with those with the standard RTP tunes)

Best Music Album = Silver & Holk's Team effort, so easy to listen to from start to finish, I can fault any of it.

Best up and coming Music Maker = Nightwolf, He is young and skilled, he is good at putting a tune together.

Best Musical use of effects to create atmospher = Eternal_Renergade (ER) his Dark style is really good.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Halo for overarching musical ability.

Roph for continuing to impress me on a song by song basis.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year
HOTS/Holk.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 05:45:18 AM by Reives »

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 90
Halo definitely.