RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2007 RMRK Awards

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's that time of the year again! The rules for the nomination round for the 2007 RMRK Awards are as follows:

1. You are allowed one post per nomination thread. All discussion is to be held in this thread. If you want to change a nomination, go back and edit your post.

2. You are allowed three nominations per award. These nominations can be individuals or groups as applicable.

3. When writing nominations, don't just give a name. Include reasons why you're nominating them.

4. When nominating someone, their full present board name must be included.

Here is the second annual RMRK Awards :tpg:

RMRK has continued to grow over the past year since the last awards, and reflecting this, this has given RMRK's members more diversity, and you can certainly agree that people, events, posts or threads have stood out here and there for various reasons. As a response, acknowledgement, and community event, here are the 2007 RMRK Awards.

Browse the threads in this forum for the Awards that have been chosen, and post your nominations (as per the rules above). Nominations start from today and close on the 15th of November, after which the nominations will be counted and there'll be a week of voting. The voting closes on the 22nd, and then the results presented on Friday Night on the 23rd.

As said before, any discussion goes in this thread. Post if you need to, pointless posts will be deleted.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 02:19:48 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Before any discussion this is needed:

*Uber-hugs Silverline*

<3

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I hope I win something :D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL I forgot to read this thread first. Anyways, Firerain, stop copying me. :mad:

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
 :terra:
Pleeease send out an email to notify us of the winners. I don't visit this forum often but I'd definitely like to see who wins.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Counsel2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
how do i win award? :V
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
If there were an award for most willing to lose weight, I'd vote for Djang. ._.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Yeah, Irock. Maybe the cow too.
Me? o_o How?

I... don't... know...  ???

I think I thought I was posting in a different topic.  :tpg:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature SpaceFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
As said before, any discussion goes in this thread. Post if you need to, pointless posts will be deleted.

Some people seem to have missed this part.  ;)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
May the best member win!
Yay! :P
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
roph halo and holk i guess

though i never actually listen to anyone else's music on here because i'm a douchebag

but i hear they're good, so, ~

LOL. Just had to quote this. <3

Rep:
Level 87
Which member registered within the last 4 months has stood out of the pack and excelled as a member?

If these are annual awards, why can we only nominate members who joined in the last 4 months?  I can't keep track!
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep:
Level 97
I think of that category as sort of a way to get the new members involved. They obviously won't be nominated as much in other categories, so it seems fine to have a 4 month limit on it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I hope I win something :D

lol, I'd flip if I was just nominated for something

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
you have been :)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
LOL I forgot to read this thread first. Anyways, Firerain, stop copying me. :mad:
What?

Rep:
Level 87
lol - this place is CRAZY today - I don't know if I can find it again!  Zeriab nominated you for something.  I don't think it was in most useless/annoying member :)

haha - here you go.  http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,22155.0.html  no wonder I paid more than the usual attention to it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 03:26:36 AM by shaz »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
* NAMKCOR must bow to Zeriab
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 03:29:37 AM by NAMKCOR »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yay! Hope i win something too =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Leaving and coming back threads are not TOTY material, because there are like 80 of them made a month.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What?
I voted DS for most missed member and then most something else. You replied after me and etc. :P

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
Leaving and coming back threads are not TOTY material, because there are like 80 of them made a month.

Oh yeah, well spam threads aren't eligible because there are thousands of them every month.
In any case, I am 97% certain that fadark's leaving thread was the most hilarious thread all year.