RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have I whored enough for attention yet?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
WTF did u mean by your first post?
Im sorry, but I don't think anyone would do that for anybody

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Okay, time for me to go hardball, I'll play your game.

First off:

You said this:

So, either someone come forward and control me, while I pretend to be a lifeless toy, or someone tell me what you people want from me. I'm sick of trying to figure you guys out. Just tell me what to do.

Clearly that is stupid, why control you? You can control you, plus, what the hell is the point of posting if it is not from you? The person that would control you should post it themselves, since it will be there opinion.

WAIT

When you got angry in the favourite book thread, you said this:

Well, most of my books are part of a series, because most of them are manga.

You already KNOW what my favorite series is: Negima!
But, my favorite individual book is: The Things They Carried

Which Holkeye replied with:

Manga aren't books.

And you went to go into bash point mode;

Oh look, a "separatist". Well two can play at that game. I'll play the role of the "literalist".

"2.   a number of sheets of blank or ruled paper bound together for writing, recording business transactions, etc."

Hence the "etc." A text "book" has pictures in it. A picture "book" has pictures in it. A graphic "novel" is a kind of book, because the word "novel" is in it, and a "novel" is a kind of book.

Checkmate.

What am I getting at? This:

Now, about the mods. They use "we have different views as to what's bad" as an excuse as to why they don't deal with disruptive members on the spot. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. When my forum site kicks off, my mod apprentice is going to be someone who shares a similar view of badness with me. And another thing, views of badness aren't THAT diverse. The mods could at least give a temporary account suspension to the people who are obviously disruptive. I mean, bio will make an epically insulting comment towards another member, and usually gets off with a cupcake on the wrist. If the post is bad enough, every moderator should have the same view about it.

In short, you said the Mods were bashing there views on other people.

See where this is going....?

You said you hate people bashing there views, BUT YOU BASH YOUR OWN VIEWS ON OTHER PEOPLE. WHY IS THERE ONE BIG GAPING HOLE IN YOUR TESTIMONY?

I used to like you, but now you are getting stupid, all I did is send a link to a site I thought you would like. The only things you can do now is REALLY change your "I'm right and only I can bash" attitude or leave this forum.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 04:41:02 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
oh god theres so much win in that post oh gggod *fapfapfapfap*

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
Animefan now reminds me of myself when I was ten o.o.

*Hands weaboo a razor* Here you go man, I don't know what to think of you but usually doing these sort of topics make things worse then they already are.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have never seen anything so awesome in my whole lief. And I agree with the above three posts.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Tez i love you more than ever. Also animefan your annoying not enough to hate, just learn to not care what people say, or do this it's slightly more funny.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
nah animefan,,I only think u r childish since u like anime shows.  But that's about it,,I don't hate u,,in fact I'm glad u r here to argue with people,,especially during debates.  Debates r more fun when u r participating,,hehe.

Besides,,it doesn't matter what a bunch of people you never even met think about you.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 96
___ _______,, _ ___ ____ _ _ ______ _ ____ ____ _____ ____ ___ ___ __,,_ ____ ___ __,,__ ___ ____ ___ _ _ ____ __ _____ ____ _____,,_________ ____ ______ _____ _ ____ ___ ____ _ _ _________,,____

_______,,__ ______ ______ ____ _ _____ __ _____ ___ ____ ___ _____ _____ ___

,, ,, ,, ,, ,, WHAT THE SHIT IS THIS ,,

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Tezuka's best post ever.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
nah animefan,,I only think u r childish since u like anime shows.  But that's about it,,I don't hate u,,in fact I'm glad u r here to argue with people,,especially during debates.  Debates r more fun when u r participating,,hehe.

Besides,,it doesn't matter what a bunch of people you never even met think about you.
Type like a human being, please.

Lol, Animefan uses a word called "badness." Is that real or is it just me in thinking that sounds silly and childish?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 07:32:45 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 96
Depends on the context.

If you were, for example, to say "arlen is the badness," then not only would it be absolutely true, it would also be perfectly acceptable, grammatically.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
To Tezuka:

Well first of all, thanks for going into Phoenix Wright mode. Those games own. Secondly, you're right, thanks for showing me the hole in my logic. Thirdly, I shouldn't have been such a jackass about you sending me a site, when I should have just said "thanks", and forthly, thanks for reminding me of that "cupcake on the wrist" post. I laughed when I read that line in something I wrote that you quoted.

And finally, I apologize yet again, for all it's worth, if it's worth anything at all.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
just stop being so damn serious about ever last little insult
it's the internet

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
>_> How old are you animefan? Also he is right, no one really care's on the internet, here pedo's can live there dreams of being little boy's and girls.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
To answer your question, I'm 16.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

you give my age group a shitty image.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
<3 Tezuka, +1.

:V

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

you give my age group a shitty image.

edit: though i'm only 16 for a couple more weeks so I'll soon be free from said image.

Rep:
Level 86
The same thing we do evernight
Wish I was talented enough to make a game even remotely as popular as this seems to be, :lol:

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Wish I was talented enough to make a game even remotely as popular as this seems to be, :lol:

All you have to do is fap to anime, love it, and think the internet is so real, you have to do everything perfectly.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

All you have to do is fap to anime, love it, and think the internet is so real, you have to do everything perfectly.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
The same thing we do evernight
Well I guess if I knew what fap was then I could rule the world :D