RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have I whored enough for attention yet?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
GO TO MY SECOND POST, AND RESPOND TO THAT ONE. FORGET THE PUPPETEER REQUEST.

I asked this of Tezuka, but I feel bad about it.

Can SOMEONE please be my puppeteer? I'll be the puppet. I pm you what topics I wanna reply to, and you tell me what to type.

Reason: I tried being serious, people flamed me for it. I tried being a little whacky, people flamed me for it. Everyone is like someone's girlfriend here: You send me mixed messages and won't just plain tell me what the hell you want!

So, either someone come forward and control me, while I pretend to be a lifeless toy, or someone tell me what you people want from me. I'm sick of trying to figure you guys out. Just tell me what to do.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:22:38 AM by Malson »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Why?
You have the freedom of post, and why do you want to give it all awaY?
I don't hate you, by the way.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
You don't? That's great! In that case, let's turn this topic into something else.

New subject: Do you think im a male or not?

I still suck at telling when people are being serious or not. So do you hate me or not? I'm not asking if you like me, I just wanna know if you hate me. Screw the puppeteer part. I'll leave that up there for reference though.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 07:12:03 PM by Nouman »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Um...No, I don't hate you.

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
I hate you, weeaboo faggot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This is what I mean about you being a whiny idiot that brings it all on himself. If you don't want that to change, then fine. But improvement's not going to magically happen unless you become a person people actually want to talk to.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Dang. I really like your avatar, knobhonker.

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

Lulz, his avatar is from catgrl month, back before you were here Animefan.

Back when DS was here.

*sniffle*
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
In all seriousness, ask Irockman how things turned out for him after he created a topic claiming he was going to try and be a better member, and wanted to know why everyone hated him.
:tinysmile:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
*sniffle*
D_S is gone.... :tpg:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I hope you die in a fire, weaboo.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hey AnimeFan do you have a AIM or MSN account? PM me the names if you do. We can talk there.  :D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah I certainly hate you. Sorry.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I don't hate you at an Irock level yet (I don't even really hate him but don't tell him that) but the more you whine the more blah blah u no what i mean etc.etc.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah I certainly hate you. Sorry.
Me too, kinda. Because you remind me of myself 5 or 6 years ago.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 86
The same thing we do evernight
NOW SEE WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wasted good development time. Well not a total waste of time, most people are pretty funny, oh by the you just go +1 HATE U rep for being a &%^#@ baby, just be your self and hang with the people that still like you while you can.

Lucky for you everyone starts with 10 (I like you) bonus points, your down to 9 buddy. :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I dont hate you, but that doesnt mean i like you or i am on your sight during a fight~
Arlen is hot.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I just sent a Doujin website....

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Did you ever seriously ask someone why they hate you and listen to the whole thing not stopping them after they say the first few words?

Arlen is hot.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
I R Lovers you.
Me wants many secks to you.

I <3 Animefan.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Omg.
How noble :o