RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] MMBN: SPRITES!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I finally figured it out. Thick edges. Make sure the outer edges are only a single pixel thick. :) When you thin them out, DONT CHANGE THE OBJECT'S SIZE. Spread out the colors inside of the lines.

And that is much better. ;D

Dante: He's not jumping, it's just to show the shadow seperate from the rest of the object, so I have it to use again later. And I definitely know what you mean, but this is hard. :(

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Yay!
Do I get teh job?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 96
I'd say so, but just keep in mind I'm probably going to be super picky. I wont ask you to do anything i myself am not capable of doing though. :)

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
There is a spriting job open?  I knew of no such thing, details arrow?

Rep:
Level 96
I'm taking an unlimited number of spriters on, so long as they are willing to actually assist with the coious amount of work this project demands. Such headache for one to do by one's self. -_____- Just pick an enemy from the original battle network's enemy section and do what I did with the cannon, and I'll consider that a resume.

www.sprites-inc.co.uk

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Well then, I'll do my BEST, Arrow. :)
Can I do Champy?
I've made the base, but haven't thinned the outline.

Rep:
Level 96
Looks great so far!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
How much bigger do you want them? 400%?

Rep:
Level 96
I think it's 200%. Just select all, then hit ctrl and +. Then it should be the right size.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Arrow~I finished Champy and Spikey.^_^

Champy.

Spikey, yay!

Can I make this next:

I just started editing the first' flames

Rep:
Level 96
Leventhan: Before you read any of the rest of this, I want you to know these rock.

Please hold off on making any new ones. This game is going to use some old ones, but predominantly we're going to be making new ones. I won't ask you to do that if you don't want to, but I don't want you to make stuff that won't be used either.

Additionally, there are still some changes you (or I if you don't want to mess with these anymore) need to make before they match up right. The best I can do for now is put my set side by side with one of your sets, but when I get back home I will explain in greater detail.

Rep:
Level 96

JEEZUM CROW TWO HOURS +!

Completely ridiculous, and I still don't love it. The guy on the right needs to look like the guy on the left, or a more battle-networky modification thereof anyway. You can see how far I have left to go. Then I get to start over for each frame.

Yippeeee...

Also Leventhan join IRC so we can talk more.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I think part of it is that the guy's eye should be red...:P

Rep:
Level 96
Well yeah :P

He's far from done, that white spot was a place holder, I didn't have a red palette set up yet.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Holy shit man...you made these? They are awsome. Leventhan...all those are just as equally awsome. More please!!