RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Insert Console Name Here) IS BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE =V

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
It may be against the rules here, but some of you still bash other consoles, and defend your favotite. Some of you only play one console, simply because you prefer it more. You're constantly debating with people, playing only one console, and not even giving the others a chance. So now I ask, why do it? Why limit yourselves to one console, while despising everything that isn't the wonderful Nintendo, the mighty Microsoft, or the awesome Sony? Maybe you should consider changing your ways.

It's fine to prefer a console over another. We all have our own preferences, it's just natural. But a preference doesn't have to be the only thing you use. If your favorite food is lobster, does that mean you only eat lobster, and never give any other food a chance? Do you go to a buffet and only get one food item, simply because you prefer it over everything else? Not at all! Consoles are the same way. Each console has their own unique features that we enjoy. Let's say that we prefer the PS3, it can be the steak. The Wii and 360 can be our side dishes. The Wii will be the baked potato, and the 360 can be our alfredo pasta. The steak is the main dish, and it's our favorite. But we need the potatoes and pasta on the side too. Even though the steak can be our favorite, it only has one flavor, so we need to have other flavors to balance everything out. Much like every console having it's own games, abilities, and pros and cons.

Yes, it's okay to have a preference, but remember that it's also okay to eat play other foods consoles too. So hopefully we can all enjoy a full meal, rather than eating one food item. It can make things a whole lot more enjoyable, and it saves a lot of endless debating.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
It's also not okay to make this thread every week like some people are.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i sure love the taste of wii

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I taste my Wii first thing every morning.
:tinysmile:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Most steaks don't cost 600$.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I touch my Wii every morning when I wake up and before I go to bed.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
:o

Girl wii.

Yeah, see, prime example: I bought the wii on release night, and hopefully by christmas I'll have the other half of the money I need for a PS3.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I like the taste of my Snes.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
It tastes like OLD + SCHOOL

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Argh, I suppose no one wants to take this topic seriously?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I like the taste of Halo's wii but i dont have any console for myself

Except a nintendo gameboy which has black&white dennis and donkey kong.

Donkey kong pwnzorz.

edit: If i wanna get another console like my friends,i can just ask my parents but i don't want any.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 04:05:41 AM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I like the taste of Halo's wii but i dont have any console for myself

Except a nintendo gameboy which has black&white dennis and donkey kong.

Donkey kong pwnzorz.

edit: If i wanna get another console like my friends,i can just ask my parents but i don't want any.

You can taste my Wii anytime.  :-*

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
SNES IS BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE =V

Rep:
Level 97
SNES IS BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE =V

WHY MUST YOU TURN THIS FORUM INTO A HOUSE OF LIES!?!?

EDIT: :V

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I emulate =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Argh, I suppose no one wants to take this topic seriously?

I was being serious, i love snes.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I wish I had a decent console.... :(
The only thing I have is PS2.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I emulate snes and have a Wii
my Wii tastes good

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Video Games is full of faggotry right now.

IMO it needs to man the fuck up.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
There are thousands of young members here, most of them probably play video games. Go tell fourteen year olds to "man up" and they'll say "F*CK YOU"
(I have actually had an experience like this)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
The Wii is good and plenty for me, thanks.

Video Games is full of faggotry right now.

IMO it needs to man the fuck up.

+1

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I miss days before online gaming, back when gaming was supposed to be fun, not just people yelling fgt noob rox pwnt noob fgt fgt n00b hax hax stop haxoring noob fgt noob!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That's been around forever, dude. Even back in the 90s there were the kids at the arcade machines being all "try to beat me, I bet you can't." All online gaming does is allow people to do that same thing in the comfort of their own home.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
"You fukkin' noobs can't beat my Zaxxon score. Bitches."

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
"Lulz n00bz yu idits dunt no how to beet me, u sutch noob."