RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
90 days~

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I know that most likely nobody here cares, but today is my 90th day clean, and I get to pick up my red keytag tonight. Next up, 6 months.~

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
WOO HOO! Clean from what?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That's really admirable dude. I don't know if I've told you this directly, but I have a boatload of respect for you for turning things around like this. It's helped me as well, and possibly others you know, and I'd like to be the first to congratulate you. Best of luck for the future.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Thanks, bro. It means a lot to me to know that some people really care. I'm glad that you're my friend~

Ps @ Moo:  Clean from drugs.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I knew that. :P I thought there were just specific things. Whatever. Anyways, it's always a good thing to see people stop doing drugs. My dad used to smoke but now he doesn't. It's cool. :)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Congratz, and good luck with the 6 mounths goal. If you cleard 90 days, you will clear 6 mounths too^^

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
: D I remember your post saying you were back from rehab. I don't think I would be able to do that if I was addicted. ; - ;
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
That's great, congratulations man. <3
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
That's really admirable dude. I don't know if I've told you this directly, but I have a boatload of respect for you for turning things around like this. It's helped me as well, and possibly others you know, and I'd like to be the first to congratulate you. Best of luck for the future.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Congratulations, man.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
Thanks, loves~~

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Congratulations!
Keep going and try your best. :)
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Good to hear, Holk! Congratulations.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
Well done! ~6 months~ go go go
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Congrats but i dunno what this means ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
It means Nightwolf, Holkeye's stating to stop using drugs.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Holk used to take the drug drugs?

Oh man, nice nice you got outta it.
Congratz
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Great going  ;D You can easily get to 6 months after 90 day's, congrats.