RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
According to Modern Algebra's account info...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
He is on rmrk year old!

RMRK BIRTHDAY PARTY TIME GOGOGO!

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
BIRFDAY PARTI BITCHEZ

IM BRINGIN DA KACK

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Congratulations Modern Algebra!
Party time !
 :blizj:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 96

BIRTHDAY CARD~!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Nice one, Arrow.
^____^
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
WOO PARTY!!!

(Nobody evar threw me a one year party... or a two year)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Write bigger, can't read XD

Happy birthday to whoever needs it.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
You caught me. I did indeed join on this day in 2006. However, I did not become active until some time later, and I am going to regale you with a delightful story as punishment as to to why I did, in fact, become active.

It is difficult to remember precisely the post which drew me in. I believe Arlen had said it, or possibly arle, arl, or the arltree, but it was a post I found quite humourous at the time, though it is hard to explain why. The post was something like "I don't like intelligent people because most of them are douchebags". It was simple, and upon thought it is a statement that many of you may not find humourous being, as I am sure you are, somewhere in the top 10% of your high school and thinking yourselves quite intelligent. However, for me there was context. It is hard to explain precisely the context, because all stories are mundane and uninteresting when I tell them, but I will attempt it if for no other reason then to punish you. Suffice it to say that the statement rang true as I had just come from a class in which a very intelligent person was experimenting heavily in douchebaggery. Before I tell you precisely what he did, I feel it paramount to describe the person so that you can visualize him, and the very best way to do that is through his name.

What's in a name? For most, they have no meaningful effect on your life. There is no trait that all Michaels share because they were named Michael, or that Pauls share because they are named Paul, or Kevins share because they were named Kevin. But for some reason, there are other names which seem to define the person. If you name your child Bengay, then it is a fact that his favourite way to introduce himself is "Hey, I'm Bengay. My friends call me Ben, my close friends call me gay" and he will end it with 3 note laugh increasing in pitch with each 'ha'. Your kid Chip will more then certainly play football and probably objectify women before he ends his life in squalor. It is just such a name that this irascible villain has; it screams douchebag like no other name I know of in the world. And nobody I know with this name has ever escaped this trait. Unfortunately, I fear typing it for the very reason that it is common, and I do not want to make myself hated by any members of the community with the unfortunate name, or who are related to those with that unfortunate name. But believe me when I say that this person I am speaking of exhibits all of the douchebag traits one expects from the name, and possibly heightens them.

After all this, the action he takes will seem anti-climactic, and you may feel I have been lying to you. I will try to explain more about this person; the kid who worked 6 years as a computer programmer after high school before coming to take his degree in Mathematics. He shares a graduation year with me, this 25 year old, and so I have witnessed his presence in multiple classes, always there, always answering rhetorical questions, and always douchebagging. He's smart, probably one of the smartest in my year. But his action, the one I was thinking of before I logged onto RMRK to see arlen's quote (notice that arlen now calls himself RL, after a 90's Reality Television show on MTV, the Real Life) was unforgiveable in my own mind. It will seem mundane, and you will think me somewhat insane for going through this ordeal to tell you of it, but keep in mind two things: 1) you've never taken Rings and Fields and 2) it is the accumulation of douchebag manoeuvres that he performed which is the true annoyance - the incident I relate is merely the climax. It happened in my Rings and Fields class (Text: Modern Algebra) as my professor was proving something boring. At the conclusion of the proof, the class became aware of a chuckle, the typical douchebag chuckle, 4 sharp 'ha's with a slow, yet audible intake of breath at the end. It was emitting from him, the douchebag with the douchebag face and the douchebag history and the douchebag name. "Oh", he said when the professor asked him why he was interrupting the class, "that was just a very clever proof". He smiled, and I went home, and I saw the comment that the Real Life had made and I said to myself: "I like this place".

Lol, that was an exercise at prolonging a very short story. I wonder if anybody wasted their time reading it :P

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Congratz for being a year here.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
haha I did read it, and well, it's a good thing you stayed :D
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
WE DON'T LOVE YOU, JACK. GTFO MY FORUM.

NOT J/K

WE HATE YOU

GO AWAY

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

After reading all of that D=

« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 06:43:48 PM by Dark Angel Sion »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
WE DON'T LOVE YOU, JACK. GTFO MY FORUM.

NOT J/K

WE HATE YOU

GO AWAY

Who are you now?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well he's knobhonker, clearly. His custom title is AGNRY FAEC D:<, he's posted 257 times from his date of joining on March 25, 2005. He has a balance of -17 rep. And he calls people Jack. What more do you need to know?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
also known as wingard who just got glasses
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've never met him and why does he hate me?  :=:

Rep:
Level 96
He doesn't really. :(

Think about where you are before getting offended, pal o' mine.

Also long post is awesome.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
You caught me. I did indeed join on this day in 2006. However, I did not become active until some time later, and I am going to regale you with a delightful story as punishment as to to why I did, in fact, become active.

It is difficult to remember precisely the post which drew me in. I believe Arlen had said it, or possibly arle, arl, or the arltree, but it was a post I found quite humourous at the time, though it is hard to explain why. The post was something like "I don't like intelligent people because most of them are douchebags". It was simple, and upon thought it is a statement that many of you may not find humourous being, as I am sure you are, somewhere in the top 10% of your high school and thinking yourselves quite intelligent. However,

Lol, that was an exercise at prolonging a very short story. I wonder if anybody wasted their time reading it :P

That's all I read
Happy one year!

Rep:
Level 97
You missed out. It was an excellent story, finely crafted to draw the reader to an intense conclusion.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I read the action, adventure, horror and suspense backed comedy thriller you wrote.

<3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I've been here a little over a year and a half now, and it's hard to believe I have been. A lot's changed, but it still feels like it was just yesterday I was critiquing arrowone's first game, or getting poked and prodded by Westfield in Spam.

RMRK, you're an alright place.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
tl ; dr @ MA's history.

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep