RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AoE 2 tournament

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Ok, This is the RMRK Age of empires 2 tournament.

The people in the tournament are.

1. Frederick Douglas lost
2. ghermination win
3. Frederick Douglas lost/lost
4. The Cow win

If you don't have it, get it here. http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,21182.msg272172.html#new

THE WINNER Jaw Wanker Jr.!!!! (the cow)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 10:20:24 PM by Crotchcatcher »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
we just need 2 more people.  :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'll play, but the problem is my version might not be compatible with your guys'. We can try, though. If it doesn't work, then I'll just download that. ALSO, I can only play on weekends. Just a heads up.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I AM HERE JUST IN TIME

Rep:
Level 96
ok, it's now Dr. Sword VS MasterMoo.

post the winner.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Ass.

I wanted to join. ._.

Rep:
Level 96
sorry moo, but unless you are here before IROCK, and DR. SWORD post, they will be in the next round.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Post.

Oh wait, I can only find the expansion pack. '-'
I seem to have lost the normal version.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 03:56:06 AM by Irock »

Rep:
Level 96
SO.

IROCK VS DR.SWORD
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 96
your both online, PLAY! GO GO GO GO GO~!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I told you, I can only play on weekends, lulz. You guys don't seem to pay attention. Sword's going to win. Irock's only good later on. He's great in big team games and not solo. At least, that's my analysis. I will play tomorrow, because Friday is off.

Tournament needs to be bigger. Get more people D:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 10:29:28 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 96
ok, it's back to Moo VS Sword.

Irock is slot 5, and now we need a 6.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay bump. Sword and I are going to play today if we are both on.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Aw man, i missed this.

;-;
Can i still join? I have it and i can install the cd.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Aw man, i missed this.

;-;
Can i still join? I have it and i can install the cd.

I think it's dead.  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Could have a three way  =P

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If it isn't dead and yuo ppl are playing, just inform me by pm because i may not check this topic.

I shall pwn you all~
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I wanna play. Sword is dead again. Replace Sword with Nighty. Also, Bread (BoE + Fred), please check your Hamachi messages. There were two chances I coulda played with you over the last weekend. D:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
What?! I missed this? ;9

Lol..I really wanted to play this,but I can only play on the weekends anyway..

Rep:
Level 96
I wanna play. Sword is dead again. Replace Sword with Nighty. Also, Bread (BoE + Fred), please check your Hamachi messages. There were two chances I coulda played with you over the last weekend. D:

Get AIM, or MSN.

And if you have them, give me your name.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
AIM = same as forum name, mastermoo420 :V

Rep:
Level 96
So, the winner of the tournament will be, either The Cow, or Germination.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&