RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[AVAILABLE] Some of additional scripts

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Well, I'm in need of a few more scripts.
Those are different-purpose script, so I give them all in a shot here.

I/ Battle Command "Auto" and "Tactics"
Well, I guest RPG players would spend boring days in level up character, for some reason the circle of pressing the same buttons, see the battle process, get EXP then move around for new battle should be very very boring.
There must be some way to make the battle faster, with the fact of adding two more battle commands : "Auto" and "Tactics"
* Auto : the party auto-attack the foes randomly with physical attack ( it's very familiar in some famous RPG game, Lunar for an example)
* Tactics : added in both battle command and Scene_Menu command. Here you can customize what action each character should do, and in battle when we press the "Tactics" command it will act like "Auto" but in the order that we customized in the Scene_Menu ( Ex : set Tactics for A is Fight, B is Defend, C is use AoE Magic, then in the battle they'll do those that they were set)

II/ Combo Skill effect
This is a skill that has slots itself and we can assign which skills will be activated at the same time when the Combo skill is executed.
Ex : For Combo Attack Skill we assign : Slash -> Thrust -> Double Slash then the skill series will be performed , with the cost of double SP of total.
For Combo Buff Skill we assign : Haste + Shell + Madness then the skill series will be activated at the same time, x2 cost also.

III/ A skill that can imbue elemental effects on the weapon ?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 04:59:47 PM by Zeriab »
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.