RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
"Can not open file vehicle"

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Okay, So Im really new at this, so forgive me if I sound like an idiot. So, any time I try to run the sample game, or test my own game, it says "Can not open file vehicle" and wont run. I've restarted my computer, and uninstalled then re installed Rpg Maker 2000 again, and it still doesnt change anything.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
Is file VEHICLE in your PROJECT'S appropriate folder?

I'm guessing it should be in CHARSET folder.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I looked for the file vehicle, but I couldn't find it.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
that's because it's probably not there,,that's why the game says it can't load file vehicle,,and therefore won't start up

The eziest solution is just copy some character set,,and paste it to CHARSET folder,,and name it VEHICLE
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."