RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Memories, 3 Open Jobs

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
Hello, My name is Christian, Over the summer before i killed my house xD i decided it was time i created a serious project using the latest RPG-Maker.

The Project is Called Memories (none official title) here goes one of my vague descriptions xD
It starts A group Of Out Laws, as they set sail in the Gulf of the Genki Region. Having upset 2 of the most powerful clans in their village, they decided to leave town to avoid a bloody war between their families.
After

This is a list of all the Jobs available Some jobs are Pending.

• Artist
- Pending, We have one but she dose not seem to be interested in the project . . .
  • Composer
- I put an ad in the resources section.
  • Scripter
- Script that runs Aside event based battle system.
[/list]

Small Details on each job.
Artist
  • Draws and colors Various Face Expressions for each character.
  • Draws and colors small signs or notes or other small items to appear on screen.

Composer
  • Composes The Player themes
  • Composes Music for towns

Scripter
  • Scripts a System to go a long with Custom Battle System (Event Based)
[Might be Mr.Mo's SBASB]
  • Scripts A Journal Menu
  • Scripts Pictures to show be for the Main menu appears
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private