RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
George's Adventure - In Need of a Team!

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Hi people, there isn't really a topic for the game yet, I just need a spriter to do a few things for some pics, then I'm good to go. Here we go:

Hi! I'm Nikolai and I'm making a new game, George's Adventure. I really need some spriters to help me with this game, its going to be %100 Custom, hand made (mouse made, rather) graphics! Windowskin and all!

Just post below a piece of your work, but for my game, there will be a certain kind of shading. I need mabye about one additional color of shade, sorta like this:

.-=Try out soon!=-.