RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Taking Event System Requests

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I can try, but I need more details about it.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I liked you're idea for the puzzle with an reward so I planned out this even system.

If you use it in an comercal game please credit me as KillTheJews.org also I would apreciate it if you removed all the blacks from you're game.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 36
RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
My puzzle?
If you use my puzzle, please credit me as Killthejews.org.
I would also appreciate if you removed all the black people from your game as they offend me. Thank you.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Do you want more info?
Room 1:
How about a red, blue, green, purple combination in the first room? Here you have to push statues over the matching tiles. and when all four are in place the door opens and you enter room two.

Room 2:
Here you can have 4 switches that the hero must activate, and they have a time limit before they deactivates. All four must be activated before room 3 opens.

Room 3:
A little mace, that changes a bit, depending on wich switch you have chosen to activate before entering the maze. 4 switches, and only one opens the way out.

How about it?
Think you can do it?
:) Much appreciated!

RMRK Junior
 PhoenixFire :) Check out project Zelda engine for rmxp. Think you can do it?

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
PhoenixFire :) Check out project Zelda engine for rmxp. Think you can do it?

Do what exactly? Pick up all the pieces scattered all over and finish it? Or was there something specific? That project has had a really long and rocky history of abandonment, poor communication between team members, and general chaos. Do I think I could do it? Maybe. Do I want to? Ehhhhh..... Not so sure about that. I mean, for starters, I don't even know what needs to be done or has been worked on..