RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New project needs team

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey guys, I'm recruiting team members for a project I've been working on for a few years now. This is not a RPGmaker project, we're (probably) going to build our own engine. However, I've seen a lot of people do very cool stuff with RPGmaker, and I think some of you guys might be able to help. Send me an email if you're interested in joining.

Project name:
BattleStone

Brief description:
The game is a single-player, turn-based RPG set in a fantasy world. (Think Breath of Fire, Suikoden I or II, early Final Fantasys)

The story is revolves around a war between humans and elves, and an ancient ruin known as the BattleStone. The stone was found during the first 100 years of the war, when the current emperor was on his campaign in the heart of the Elven Empire. Since then a cease-fire has been called, and the people enjoy a temporary piece. The stone is now in hands of the emperors