RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Listen, guys.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I'm sorry. I know I have been an asshole lately, and I have caused alot of trouble. Really, I have been just walked on for the past 4 weeks by the people I called my friends last year and everything has been stressing me out far beyond than I have been before. I'm feeling like I have been under appreciated by everyone I know and it is starting to drill into my head when I feel it. I just kinda either get the normal amount or a bit lower on the forum but it has been over inflating in my head. Listen, I know I should be a normal member until EVERYONE knows me. I don't have tons of time on my hands like everyone else, so I really can't post a million posts a day. Really, you should all know who I am by now, atleast know I am here. Extra Access isn't really that important, so I really am just giving up. I've had alot of you tell me that I have been over reacting and it just now sunk in. Animefan sent me a detailed PM about how I have been acting and that really started to get me better. I know everyone on the forums could be less dicks and some mods stop abusing their powers (NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS), but this is really 96% my fault. I'm doing stuff to stop all this tension in me, so I should calm down. I'm really gonna stop being such an evil person, if it that means having some people throw me down. I'm really just angry that I had to change my name for people to stop calling me NiggerZoneOne when I seriously requested for you guys to stop over and over again. But if you going to be evil and not care about it, go ahead, i'm not stopping you. I'm really going to calm down now and get ahold of myself.  ;9
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Sounds like a younger me. Making a mistake and publicly apologizing. I really hope you're really going to change your attitude, and I hope it's for the right reasons, not to get in Extra Access. You shouldn't be offended by people calling you NiggerZoneOne. People call me a faggot all the time, I don't give a shit about it. Hell, I can't even get my name changed to Irock, I don't make a fuss about it. You really need to stop taking everything so personally. I really hope you improve, as you stated.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
LOL THIS WAS SETTLED IN THE IRC FOLKS.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I really must be around so much less than I thought because I don't recall seeing any of this.

And why do people keep hinting at mods abusing their power? I haven't really seen any of that since dwarra Saucy.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I really must be around so much less than I thought because I don't recall seeing any of this.

And why do people keep hinting at mods abusing their power? I haven't really seen any of that since dwarra Saucy.
give me back my post I need to use it now too

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Don't listen to this spamtacular spamfest that's trying to materialize in your topic.

I think you're being very mature by doing this, and it's great that you're posting about it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well we've seen quite a few of these in RMRK... Even I have. The person acts dumb, he apologizes, yay! Also, mods don't abuse their power. >:( They are goods. DS was <3 Oh yeah, also, kk, BZO. We chill.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Don't listen to this spamtacular spamfest that's trying to materialize in your topic.

I think you're being very mature by doing this, and it's great that you're posting about it.
There isn't a single post of spam in this topic. Get over yourself.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

There isn't a single post of spam in this topic. Get over yourself.

Okay, maybe the word "spam" was a little inaccurate.

But anyway, you're a good person, EvaProject01

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Alot of people act retarded at one point. For example, before this summer started I was a complete dumb *ss. But now Im standable

Rep:
Level 98
Alot of people act retarded at one point. For example, before this summer started I was a complete dumb *ss. But now Im standable

I still think your annoying. Just kidding, I LOVE YOU FORCYSTISCUSSCUCSUCCUSSS!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I actually have come to like you, and *may* nominate you for something...
But I doubt it'll go through....

Rep:
Level 98
I actually have come to like you, and *may* nominate you for something...
But I doubt it'll go through....

I'm sure you would like me more if I enjoyed MP3 more, is that it?  ;8

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

I still think your annoying. Just kidding, I LOVE YOU FORCYSTISCUSSCUCSUCCUSSS!

At least somebody likes me  :'( ...   ;8

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
I
am
sorry
I
am
not
going
to
read
this.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I don't know about anyone else, but sometimes I feel the same thing(sometimes).
The common feelings that people get from these things are underappreciatd and hatred.
We need something to make RMRK a better and more friendly place ;D
Probably some lovable activity or something :3

And I don't hate you Forcystus, you're okay.
You haven't done anything bad either, we should really aprreciate all other members too, since they're doing thier own thing.

;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
GRAVEDIGGAS.
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 98
Stop digging.

:lock: