RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tremulous

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Tremulous
Tremulous is a first-person shooter featuring two teams - humans and aliens - with elements of real time strategy. Players must build and protect a base which is essential for their survival. The base is used primarily to allow the players to spawn and as a secure location to heal. Builders access a build menu and select the building they want to construct. A translucent place holder for the desired structure appears to help the placement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tremulous

www.tremulous.net/home

RMRK Players.
Boe - Dr.Salvador, Dr.Lolicon, Dr.Dorian
Kefka - kefka, uBP>kefka
Zamullet - Mullet, Chad
Link - Danza, Danny, DanMan
Tezuka - Tezy, Tezuka, Tez, Terence
Ghermination - SuperMan, Omegaman

More pics.

Spoiler for Pics:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 02:57:22 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I'll see if I can get this working.

I played this a while ago, it is a VERY good game. Definatly worth a download.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Any screenshots?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It's on the site biohazard. The the right column.

Looks sexy, and it's just 95 mb. I'll give it a try and post again later Banisher.
but my exams are coming so i play less less, pretend to study more more.
err, i mean i will study.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
its a wicked game for being based of the quake 3 engine the aliens are hard to get used to
but its hella fun online nice find Banisher

on a side note i just realized im - on rep i wonder who did that ::)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
LOL ME.

No not really, I have nothing against you Venom. <3
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
so venom, EVA, falcon wanna play now? I can go make the server. And then we can have sex there... I mean play the game. >_>
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
LOL, YOU KNOW MY COMPUTER CAN'T HANDLE SHIT PAST 50mb!

Rep:
Level 96
LOL, YOU KNOW MY COMPUTER CAN'T HANDLE SHIT PAST 50mb!

No, I didn't...  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
Geeze Boe, what got you all "I have a soul and emotions" all of the sudden?

Rep:
Level 96
Geeze Boe, what got you all "I have a soul and emotions" all of the sudden?

I am god, I MADE emotions, and soul, AND YOU.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
Just post the server info BoE and I'm there ;)

Rep:
Level 96
name ` RMRK

There, look for it, and go in. I'll be waiting there.

EDIT~ Where are you?  ;9
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 01:31:05 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
Don't see it anywhere. Mind giving the IP?

Rep:
Level 96
lets meet in beer garden.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
WAIT FOR ME
I R INSTALLIN

Rep:
Level 96
WAIT FOR ME
I R INSTALLIN

Ok, meet us in beer garden.

I love your avatar mr mod.  :tpg:

My name is Dr.Salvador
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
I need to go off for the night, maybe we should set up a real RMRK server, I dunno how to private message.

Rep:
Level 96

Me ` dr.salvador
dr_sword is.... dr_sword, I think. >_>
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 02:27:37 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
The aliens are a bother to play as

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have not played a game like this in quite some time, I will download this if there is someone else playing it too.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
I rode a tyrant once.  :tpg:

I think that Dr. Sword is the only one who will know what that mean... or he may not. >_>

I have not played a game like this in quite some time, I will download this if there is someone else playing it too.

I's being playing tomarrow... I don't know when that is for you tho.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
i got over 20 kills in one game a accomplishment for me

Rep:
Level 96
Funniest game ever, I got like 50 kills. I'm not saying "I'm leet and got 50 kills with my skillz". I was a tyrant and the humans kept grouping up. I would run through them and kill like 5 of them. XD
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
next time you guys play together lemme know, I'm always down for trying shooters
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.