RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(RPGXP)Hero-Demo

Rep:
Level 87
Ok I have worked on this for a few weeks so it should take you all a few weeks to finish it.:  ;D

Anyway:

Intro:

This demo is basically a combination of dbz and zelda. It starts off with a young warrior who is found lying helpless in a forest. And so on.

Actors:

You - (You pick name)

Ellena - Dazell in distress

Suko - He dies early

Old lady: Helps along the way

Scripts:

Simple ABS.
Custom menu
Custom title

Demo:
Here:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60YIM11X

(Note: Will add more Like pictures and more detailed intro later Its friggin late here)

Also

Give me feedback on the game. And a simple 1 thru 5 rating system would be nice.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
maybe you should show us screenshots or something...you know?
I hope you didn't use Arshes... :P

Rep:
Level 87
I'am wqorking on those today. lemme know what you think of the demo

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
All I have to say is that ABS is awesome
Working on world of sorrow again.

Rep:
Level 87
It was a pain in the ass trying to translate it. Hows the stroy line and events?