RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Smoky Mountain Photography

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
So I went to the Great Smoky Mountains this weekend, and decided to take a bunch of pictures with my crappy digital camera. A few of them are from Clingmans Dome. The others are from Cades Cove, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the chalet balcony, and other random places.

Photos
Also, this isn't really art. Most of them are blurry and off center. :3
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:07:43 PM by boe »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well..i'll just be the first to ask I guess.
WHERE ARE THE PICS OF YOUR MOM??

lol jk. how was the place?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
well..i'll just be the first to ask I guess.
WHERE ARE THE PICS OF YOUR MOM??

lol jk. how was the place?
It was good. The weather was perfect, and the scenery was beautiful. I normally just stay in the city, but we stayed way up in the mountains.