RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] Music and Sound Syncing

Rep:
Level 88
I'm scared of my grandma. Wouldn't you be?
Is it humanly possible to make the music sunc with the game, so that if the FPS of the game goes down, the music will slow down and wait for it. I know by default this isn't possible, but is there a way to change this?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:44:03 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Maybe with a dll...You'd have to code or get someone else to code something outside of game maker, OR, if you wanna risk lag, make game maker "make" the music via soundeffects and programming.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm scared of my grandma. Wouldn't you be?
yeah lags not an option in my situation. Maybe I'll ask around the official forums for some dll help. thanks!