RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Vivid Destiny Story Poll

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
I'm wondering, because if it's not, I feel like changing.

Koja and Sonnet are the only teens in their town, Derga. An ancient relic known to the townsfolk as, "The Key", is seeked by a small group of rebell soldiers from the opposing country (Cappidocia [good] and Galatia [bad]).
Sonnet has a secret that she hasn't told anyone, that the Ex-Galatia Soldiers know. They seek her and The Key to open "The Gateway" that leads to the lower levels of Hell. Koja is tasked by being sent out of his hometown (which no one is allowed to leave) to return Sonnet and The Key.

And somewhere in there, I forgot to mention, a war breaks out between Cappidocia and Galatia and Galatia believes that Derga is an HQ for Cappidocia forces.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:23:59 AM by boe »

Rep:
Level 89
That's a pretty good story.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 89
There's going to have to be more in depth coverage of the story if you are going to branch it off like that. However the basis of the story sounds appealing and is unique in its own right.  8)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
This doesn't belong in Troubleshooting.  :?
:tinysmile:

LMAO read the posts
That's a pretty good story.

There's going to have to be more in depth coverage of the story if you are going to branch it off like that. However the basis of the story sounds appealing and is unique in its own right.  

THEN WE LOOK T HOTS

This doesn't belong in Troubleshooting.

Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
This doesn't belong in Troubleshooting.  :?

Well being part of a game, I thought it would...meh...

Rep:
Level 91
I'm so confused..... Try writing in some more detail.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
True, this seems more like a plot.

I know, these are just the basics, it's going to be more in depth than just that.  Thanks for the help.