RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(No subject)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
So has anyone seen the Simpson's Movie, yet? I heard it was pretty good, but I was never really much of a fan.

I dunno, the Simpsons have gotten really lame as of late, but everyone says this movie is quite the redemption so I'll probably check it out.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah, I pretty much stopped watching the series around where Mr. Burns was shot or whatever. I dunno, I guess I just don't like that kind of humor anymore.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It was freakin' hilarious. I watched it in an AMC. I liked the part where they ended up showing Bart's thang and also when Homer went down the sinking hole doing his thing ;)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Darn... I was just starting to understand you... Or at least I  thought I was... Enjoyed Debating with you... Disliked your Modding and people skills, you would still make a great member here, it's no big deal you loosing your MOD powers, it's like loosing REP... It shouldn't matter !!!... (you told me that, in around about way)

It's a shame your going... I didn't think you had emotions...? And thought status meant nothing to you...!!!

I have never really understood you... Kind of feels like your throwing your rattle out of the pram...

But... Hey ho... I will miss you to a degree...

Good luck...  ;9

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Kind of feels like your throwing your rattle out of the pram...

@_@

what

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'll catch the movie when it comes out on DVD. Nothing I'd go to the theater for.

Rep:
Level 89

@_@

what

He is saying that she appears to be throwing an tantrum

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Did D_S leave or something?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

@_@

what

He is saying that she appears to be throwing an tantrum

haha, alright. Some british slang still escapes me <_<

Rep:
Level 102
Lol, British slang.
Lol more at Silverline's dad. He was a British hippie. ;-;

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

You're sharp

Also, I saw the simpsons movie, it was ok I guess, better than more modern simpsons episodes, though nothing special imo. Take out the fact that the animation quality is so great (shadows, 3d, smoothness) and it's pretty bland, could just be a 3-4 episode arc really.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Also, I saw the simpsons movie, it was ok I guess, better than more modern simpsons episodes, though nothing special imo. Take out the fact that the animation quality is so great (shadows, 3d, smoothness) and it's pretty bland, could just be a 3-4 episode arc really.
Recommend it?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you're bored. I deleted it after watching it, don't plan on ever seeing it again :/ Wasn't a must-see for me.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Meh, I'll torrent it then.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
D_S will surely be missed.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I disagree, I thought Simpson's movie was brilliant. I loved the scene where Homer breaks back in to Springfield.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
DS ;o SOME GOOD TIMES. BYE!!!!!! chat with me on msns or aim sometimes.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Bye bye DS...

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Damnit Saucy....

I'll miss you  ;9

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Bye D_S.

Darn... I was just starting to understand you... Or at least I  thought I was... Enjoyed Debating with you... Disliked your Modding and people skills, you would still make a great member here, it's no big deal you loosing your MOD powers, it's like loosing REP... It shouldn't matter !!!... (you told me that, in around about way)

It's a shame your going... I didn't think you had emotions...? And thought status meant nothing to you...!!!

I have never really understood you... Kind of feels like your throwing your rattle out of the pram...

But... Hey ho... I will miss you to a degree...

Good luck...  ;9

It's probably less about the mod powers and more in fulfillment of the statement:

the only reason I'm at this site is that it does not oppress it's members

and she made it clear that she thought it was oppression to stop the posting of Blizzard's scripts. I do respect her for having pride enough to follow her words with her actions. You could never accuse her of wavering on anything that she has said... ever.

Enjoy life elsewhere, Saucy.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 06:02:09 AM by modern algebra »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Question is though was it her that posted Blizzards Scripts...?

I mean if it was her, then it wasn't a member posting them, so she had them up for her own personal agenda...

I don't know the full story...

There is always a safe guard a line that shouldn't be crossed... Lots of posts or topics get deleted or moved, DS has moved & Locked many of them, that's still oppression to sorts, it's just called management not being fascists... DS made the whole thing more than it needed to be, she raised it up to such a height that when it dropped it dropped hard for her.

I think the events that happend have been a long time coming... DS must have some other agenda or more going on in the outside world than we know... I have noticed her getting fairly petty to score points by putting others down and being almost the reverse of what got her the MOD status in the first place.

But I will miss her as a member, But as a MOD I am supprised the demotion didn't happen sooner.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:07:28 AM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
You could never accuse her of wavering on anything that she has said... ever.

Yeah, like her gender, right?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
SAUCY WAIT DONT DO IT
THINK OF THE KIDS (wo)MAN