RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zephyr's Cave

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
I'm the only Arkbennett in existence.
To make sure, I just googled myself.  ;8
Nobody else came up but me.

But you were here LandofShadows when I left.
Your probably thinking of that Alchemy Script I was making for Shigo when I left. Another buddy and I were learning how to script together, but eventually I just gave up, lacking of learning resources. (I had the crappy help file)

And I'll post some screenies, just because you asked nicely.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Crappy help file? No way. That's all I learned scripting from :P Well, now I have Zeriab, but it's still a great reference. I'm looking forward to seeing the game. My download keeps failing :(

EDIT:

That was quite good. Event-based CMS was nice, though the save function appears not to work, as it did not for me. I only got into the cave before stopping, but I enjoyed the puzzle to get in. It seems quite a nice game. Once, though, the text did not show up for me on the CMS, and I disliked the font. The Steal skill was good. I take it that it was a common event, and quite a nice one. Worked quite flawlessly from what I could see. I did experience some lag at times, and the caterpillar suffered from solid party members (i.e. you could get stuck if you walked into a corner). All in all, it was good.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 06:30:25 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
You have some grammar and spelling issues in your screens, but I like what I see!

Rep:
Level 87
Crappy help file? No way. That's all I learned scripting from :P Well, now I have Zeriab, but it's still a great reference. I'm looking forward to seeing the game. My download keeps failing :(

EDIT:

That was quite good. Event-based CMS was nice, though the save function appears not to work, as it did not for me. I only got into the cave before stopping, but I enjoyed the puzzle to get in. It seems quite a nice game. Once, though, the text did not show up for me on the CMS, and I disliked the font. The Steal skill was good. I take it that it was a common event, and quite a nice one. Worked quite flawlessly from what I could see. I did experience some lag at times, and the caterpillar suffered from solid party members (i.e. you could get stuck if you walked into a corner). All in all, it was good.

Thanks, as far as the save function; it works, but only at a save point. There was one in the Inn and one inside the Cave.
Yeah, the text is one of the glitchs I'm talking about, it happes when you go to the item/equipment menu and then return to the main menu. Once you leave the main menu and it reloads, it works fine.

Yeah, I don't like that about the catapiller script either.

Thanks for playing!  :D

You have some grammar and spelling issues in your screens, but I like what I see!
Thanks!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

EDIT:

Thanks, as far as the save function; it works, but only at a save point. There was one in the Inn and one inside the Cave.
Yeah, the text is one of the glitchs I'm talking about, it happes when you go to the item/equipment menu and then return to the main menu. Once you leave the main menu and it reloads, it works fine.

Yeah, I don't like that about the catapiller script either.

Thanks for playing!  :D

Thanks!

I tried the save points, they didn't work though :(

Rep:
Level 87
Make sure your on the circle, you know how those big charactersets are.
A message should pop up telling you that you can save.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Quick question. Why does it start a program when you  select "Read to march guys?". My firewall picked it up and apparently it was trying to modify a file.  :(

And then the game crashes...

I turned my firewall off, it still crashes.

Rep:
Level 87
Quick question. Why does it start a program when you  select "Read to march guys?". My firewall picked it up and apparently it was trying to modify a file.  :(

And then the game crashes...

I turned my firewall off, it still crashes.

That's funny, thats' the first message in the whole game.
idk what to tell you about that.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Funny indeed.

I turned my firewall off and it crashes when you reply with "Ready to march guys?" and "...", when I choose the second option he'll move to the sign then it will crash.

Rep:
Level 97

The message popped up, but I still couldn't save ;'(

Rep:
Level 87

The message popped up, but I still couldn't save ;'(

Just tested it, the save works fine.
Make sure you aren't moving from that square.
Once you do, it's disabled again.