RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] I'm taking signature requests

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
cool gta sig!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Since you can't stop could you make another one that says Whaaa but with reptile or scorpion or both, from mortal kombat?
Done, sorry for the text but yellow + overlay = tricky to work with:

Rep:
Level 87
All he needs is $4
Since you can't stop could you make another one that says Whaaa but with reptile or scorpion or both, from mortal kombat?
Done, sorry for the text but yellow + overlay = tricky to work with:

Don't worry about it. But once again great job. I like the other one better so I'm going to use that one

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Vrrroooommm:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
It's all so purrrdddy:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 04:31:33 AM by Firerain »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Make me one like mine but not mine.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Very descriptive request.  ::)

Got a new one done, opinions?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 12:35:47 PM by Firerain »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Make one with a pick of comedy and tragedy, and then put the words "Otherland" on it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 01:38:03 PM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
I don't do requests like that, request a render from a game or show or somethin'.

Made a new sig for myself though :D :

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Any chance of a metal slug one, not really picky whats in it.

Rep:
Level 89
the megaman one has a nintendo ds in his arm lol

Anyway, is there a like a Dark Knight like caracter on Project Renders? make it with the name Omar G. again if you find the knight...if not, how bout Link from Twilight Princess

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Sprite based game? I can't find a render for it.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
As you requested AlienSoldier, but please give credit where it is due and link back to this thread:

Rep:
Level 89
actually is for my myspace thingy but i will put your name below the pics

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Sprite based game? I can't find a render for it.

Damn... how about ninja gaiden?

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
hmmmm...

Any chance you can get a shot of Cloud Strife and of either his Buster Sword or the First Tsurugi (his Advent Children sword) and put the name "Cloud" on the sword blade?  If not a pic of Cloud with his name is fine.

And I feel stupid for asking but I've never had to do this before: how do you make a pic link to something?  And how do you get the pic into your sig?  Just copy&paste?  or save to the harddrive and post? (and yes I feel absolutely stupid for asking...)

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 89
to answer your second question, use the {img}put link of pic here{/img}, just replace {} to []. But it must be from a website, like photobucket.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Here ya are link:

and Iceflame:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 12:28:49 AM by Firerain »

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Sweet, thanks alot man. But could you put like a mix of red and black for the background maybe?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Yep gimmie a sec.

Done:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 07:31:42 PM by Firerain »

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
WOOP nice one <3

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
Very nice!  can you make it a light blue color though? other than that it's awesome 

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 89
Vrrroooommm:

:o Change the name to Omar G. , I just want to make my friend jelous, hehehe.... :police:

and damm that the dafont website is down for fixing...I wanted to find a girl-ish font to make a pic for my "girlfriend"...

and if your still addictive to make more, make 2 more with a Lamborllini (spelling wrong) and a Ferrari with my name Omar G. (my real name)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 07:53:14 PM by AlienSoldier »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Can you make me a sig, with some guy walking out from the shadows, and have my name on it also?

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
oooh, these look great.
Can you make me a sig, with a male person (front view) centered with arms outstretched and flames surrounding him, and forming into wings as they get to the hands.
If that isn't too complex.
(you can use a character from any game or show)
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7