RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] This is the best World Map Tileset Ever

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Uhh. Problem.

This world maps looks great, but I have a problem with it. I can do Layer One just fine and all that great stuff, but when I click onto Layer 2, I can't see my foundation on Layer 1...

So.. yeah.

Rep:
Level 87
Try disabling dim other layers in one of the drop down menus.

oh crap, I posted this a while back. I fixed it, but I have another problem. When I put things like cities on the second or third layer, it covers up everything else on the second and third.

Nice tileset, and it's got other resources on the website! Thanks. <3  ;8
This is a stick up! Hand over all the cookies...! >:o

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
If there a way to make water within land? For example, in my rpg, there's an oasis in a desert, but the water tiles don't blend smoothly.

Rep:
Level 86
CHAINSAW!!
i give it 6.5/10
too many faults/cut-offs
I have:
GM7
RPGXP
RPGVX
FPS Creator
Cube 2
3D Gamemaker (SHITBOX!)

WIP stats:
RPGVX:
none, just experimenting with random events...

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
We have a retard here.

Learn to map, then say that tileset sucks, it's by far the best world map, excluding the fact that the style doesn't perfectly match RMXP.

Rep:
Level 86
CHAINSAW!!
oi stupid, i was rating the tileset
I have:
GM7
RPGXP
RPGVX
FPS Creator
Cube 2
3D Gamemaker (SHITBOX!)

WIP stats:
RPGVX:

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009

Learn to map, then say that tileset sucks, it's by far the best world map, excluding the fact that the style doesn't perfectly match RMXP.

Any person who's made a couple maps knows that the tileset is fucking awesome.

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Yeah, the thing's awesome!
If I rate it, it'll be 9.5/10
And A13x, did you even try making maps with the tileset?
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 86
CHAINSAW!!
actually i am using it in one of my games =P
guess i should test before rating someting next time, but if the cut offs werent as bad it wuld be 10/10
but for now its 9/10. its too easy to make maps with it   :lol:
the autotiles are 9.8/10, the mountain sticks out a tin bit but im still usin it. and the map in the keboard is good too

ps (any mistakes in the spelling is my keyboard buggering up, i recently got ridof a huge virus and i need to get the computer restored, the virus is gone but the keyboaerd is still buggerig up)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 07:00:45 AM by A13x »
I have:
GM7
RPGXP
RPGVX
FPS Creator
Cube 2
3D Gamemaker (SHITBOX!)

WIP stats:
RPGVX:

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
It's a great tileset, I only have 1 question:
How do you get it that you can watch it at any time, when a world map is finished??
:shoop:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
what are you talking about
watch what

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
If you're going to revive a dead topic, you might at least make your post comprehendible and lose the annoying smilie.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You know this is stickied, right

I meant, that you have an item, like maybe a map, and you can use it to view the world map and your current location, just a bit like in the pokemon games..

ok this is definatly going to make my game...a 10/10 by far the best map i have ever seen!!! ;8

Rep:
Level 83
Black Cat FTW :P
if you combine it with the mode 7 script it looks awesome!

Rep:
Level 87
*prances out of nowhere*

Rpg-Palace recently went down. (Not sure if this is permanent or not). If anyone has any of the Inquisitor's 3 tilesets, Indoor, Outdoor, and the Worldmap, could they please upload and link to here?

Rep:
Level 82
hello all, I'm still a beginner ...
it's great....
cool...
exelent...
 ;D thanks....  ;D

>> :) i'm still beginer :) <<

make creativity is still easy,
but make innovation is the challenge

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
I'm really sorry for bringing back the topic but the link is dead and I really need this tileset. If anyone could send me a new link it would be very nice!  ;D

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Looks awesome, but thats really huge
I'm so sorry about this, but that's  what she said.

Rep:
Level 82
Whatever
Link posted dead. Other link posted changed. Need new link to this.
Have voice acting experience? It is needed.

Visit my website - www.memoriesdemise.yolasite.com

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
http://www.rpg-palace.com/visual-resources/tilesets-rmxp

I changed it in the first post as well and it works, but maybe you need to be logged in? I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:09:33 PM by modern algebra »