RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Ten Questions... [RPGXP]

Rep:
Level 86
*Jams out to some serious tunes*
Yeah, but I searched student teacher in the search thing. It came up with results that had nothing to do with it.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
If you want help, see if you can find the Student Teacher thingy. Since you probably won't get this stuff by reading tutorials, you're going to need stuff to spelled out for you.
Lawl.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yeah, but I searched student teacher in the search thing. It came up with results that had nothing to do with it.
Then you're obviously pretty ignorant when it comes to searching.
http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=search2

Rep:
Level 86
Woops I forgot to click advanced search my bad. lol

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Quote from: Inunah
~I'm blonde. Anyone know what that means?
~It means you're as dumb as a sack of potatoes?
~Yes, Jimmy, it means i'm as dumb as a sack of potatoes..

I'm blond, and I'm nowhere near as dumb as you.

And as for your questions, they've all been answered countless times before, if you can't even figure out the search feature you're pretty much fucked.  I would say don't take what we're saying to heart, but I'd be lying. ;o

Oh, and I don't even think the "student teacher thingy" is still active, though I could be wrong.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You don't have to hit advanced search.

Rep:
Level 86
You don't have to hit advanced search.
If I didn't click advanced search, it wouldn'tve given me any results or it would've given me results not even close to the search.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
No, you do need advanced search, I tried it, nothing comes up.

The Student Teacher Org should be active, but we all know it's just sucked since I gave it to Nouman ;)

Rep:
Level 86

The Student Teacher Org should be active, but we all know it's just sucked since I gave it to Nouman ;)

Eh..

But i'm a lost cause, It asked what field the teacher should be in.. I said ALL

Rep:
Level 102

Are you searching from the main page? If you search in a topic, it will search the topic.

Rep:
Level 86

Are you searching from the main page? If you search in a topic, it will search the topic.
I dunno.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
You guys stop been Babies and at least link dammit  :mad: and of course, use the Search Button..SPAAAAAAAARTA!!!

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,15282.0.html

Rep:
Level 86
You guys stop been Babies and at least link dammit  :mad: and of course, use the Search Button..SPAAAAAAAARTA!!!

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,15282.0.html
I already did. And nobody's replied to be my teacher yet.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
You be patient, it takes time ti'll they connect, at the moment, why don't you try and play around/mess with the Program, maybe you can start learning some stuff.

That's the way I learned...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
questions answered and this is getting spammy/flammy~