RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Megaman Battle Guardian I: Hunters of Memory Recruitment

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
Megaman Battle Guardian I: Hunters of Memory Recruitment

i like to call Megaman Battle Guardian I: Hunters of Memory Project Battle Guardian I (since it won't be the only Project Battle Guardian), so here are the posistions but there isn't really that many, i only need spriters (unless you can submit a script that allows RPG Maker XP to play .AVI/.WMV Files)

Spriters: anyone can be one, as long as you can make XP Style Megaman Sprites, i will accept any Maverick Sprite since the more Maverick Sprites, the more different enemies and it could come in handly in other games

bellow is a list of sprites with what game they would come from (either a singel game or the series if they appeared thought it

• Megaman (Megaman)
  • Protoman (Megaman)
  • Bass (Megaman 7, 8 and 9)
  • Roll (Megaman)
  • Dr Light (Megaman)
  • Dr Wily (Megaman)
  • Rush (Megaman)
  • Treble (Megaman 7, 8 and 9)
  • Sabata (Boktai)
  • Red Durathror (Boktai II)
  • Junkman (Megaman 7)
  • Phantom (Megaman Zero)
  • King (Megaman and Bass)
  • Maverick (any from Megaman X or Clasic Megaman)
  • Reploids and Robots (any from Megaman X or Clasic Megaman)
  • Girouette (Megaman ZX)
  • Zero (Megaman X)
  • Sigma (Megaman X, prefibly the one from Megaman X1)
  • Tunnel Rhino (Megaman X3)
  • Storm Eagle (Megaman X1)
  • Magna Centipeed (Megaman X2)
  • Blizzard Buffolo (Megaman X3)
  • Web Spider (Megaman X4)
  • Blast Hornet (Megaman X3)
  • Flame Stag (Megaman X2)

with the Mavericks and Reploids, please don't sprite bosses or any other Main character of any of the series (eg, Alia, Signas, Iris, ect... they are all needed for future games).

also i'm using the Mr Mo's ABS system so i might be a good idea to know the name converntions, if not, i'll have them up on the forum

one more thing, like i said above, anyone can submit a Maverick, Robot or Reploid sprite and i'll accept them but i will only accept one set of the Main character sprites, but you can still submit it, i just have to choose which one is better

if you wish to be apart of the team either post here or PM me, either way, come next month, i'll PM all who want to help the URL for my forum, i'm using my forum because it'll be easier to manage all the sprites, also i'll post a sprite of each character i would like sprited on the forum just incase if you forgot what they look lile on the side.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:29:18 AM by Memor-X »