RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A little server probleming

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah, so i tried each way- gaim etc but the problem is i can't "connect to host" For all the networks etc, they say i can't connect to server/host.
I expect someone like Silver to help and all.

Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
What host are you trying to connect to? and I presume to RMRK chat.

I use irc.rmrk.net. It'll forward your connection to a random acidchat server. That you're posting on RMRk shows that you definitely can resolve RMRK.net (and therfore it's subdomains), so, I dunno =x. It must be a problem at acidchat, so try again later. I just disconnected and reconnected fine.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Or maybe it's a problem on my side?
Anyways, thanks for trying.
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So, any other ideas?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Try connecting to sauced.acidchat.net, spicylemons.acidchat.net or irc.acidchat.net.

irc.rmrk.net forwards you onto irc.acidchat.net, which is acidchat hub. What the hub does is then connect you to a random irc server on the network.

Everything's working for everyone else, so it must be somethign on your end. Try using an IRC client instead of the java thing. I wrote a guide on how to use pidgin, stickied in the board support forum.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OH, i DO use pidgin. Anyways, i'll try it out sire.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I did.

Know what, this is a pic of what exactly happens:-

now, what can you make of it?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I can't expand the image. :3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
Acidchat's problem, not mine.

http://acidchat.net/
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
fixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixi tfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixit :(

come on irc's nighty ;(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'll try to come in contact with the boss and give him a peice of Silver's mind.

Edit:
Okay, the new server was on port 6697 not 6667, so now it gives a new error.

I think i'm getting CLOSER.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 03:17:45 PM by Nightwolf »
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I FIXED IT
But pidgin screwed up

screw this.
Arlen is hot.