RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need the help of one person...

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
I have been spending a lot of time perfecting a game, but the only person I know in real life with enough time to help me debug a game is a complete idiot who can't get off his 360 for 5 minutes, so yeah. I call upon the crankeye forums for someone who can test each version of the game, when released, and hopefully has yahoo messenger, as to easily send me screenshots of all problems, I'm not posting any details as this is top secret.

Note: My yahoo is fullmetal_asskicker@yahoo.com, please add me.

Note 2: I know I am not famous or anything and most of my posts are that of support but this is a very engaging story, and I've actually wrote about the first chapter of a book I'm working on (about 40 pages so far) so yeah, I actually know what I'm doing.

Also this person must be able to be on Yahoo messenger a lot and be able to find me resources when I ask...Meh. That's all folks!