RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Wicked Tabit effects

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Okay, tabit rocks. Now that we have that out of the way, lets get things started. :D

First, look at this image.

Open tabit, click anywhere on the first track, hit ctrl+a, and click on the tuning tab. Your screen should now look very similar to this image.

See the six boxes in a stack there? Make them match the ones in the image. Then, click save as, and save it as +1.

You now have a +1 tuning preset.

This is an important preset for you. Make good use of it.

Okay, first trick.

REVERB--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, you've probably figured this out by now, but the MS Synth sucks. HARD. It is unable to duplicate the reverb effect you have seen in the options. So, we gotta jimmy around with things a bit.

First, we need something to MAKE reverb. Make a track, put whatever you want in it.

Now, make a second track, exactly like the first. BUT! now you change the volume setting to read as 56, instead of 96.

Before confirming the track, hit the playback tab for the new track, look for the volume slider, and in the box next to it, type in 56. Overwrite the 96, of course.

Highlight the entire first track, then hit ctrl+c.

Go to the second track.

Hit ctrl+v.

Hit insert twice.

Play all tracks.

;8

Here's a song that makes good use of reverb effects. (Arrow sneakily pats himself on the back.)

http://slyph.org/tabit/files/Toxic%20Seahorse.tbt

moar to come
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:33:28 AM by irock »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
FIRST TO COMMENT! NICE! ;D Also, I thought Insert needed to be pressed only once.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
There's a difference between reverb and echo, which is what you're doing here, but :P
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 02:48:41 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, but if you add more tracks, raise the tempo...then you've got reverb.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wait, what?

Rep:
Level 96
More delay with more levels in the sound decrease played quickly gives reverb.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Man, you know a lot of stuff.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Holy crap. I would not have the patience to do something like that.

Which says a lot about me as a composer. ;9

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. XD arl's just musically gifted. I love his works, man. Sentience in the Ballroom. Ugh.... That song sends shivers in my spine almost literally.