RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Great Role Playing Site

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well, I find it great so I thought I would share it with you all. Some may of heard of it while other may not have. The members are relatively nice and easy to get along with, but like most places it has those in who might annoy you. The name of this site is RPG chat. It is, in my opinion, one of the best places to role play for those who want to.

www.rpgchat.com

All you have to do to get started is sign up and read the rules!

There are many sections upon the site so I shall list them here and give a brief explination of it.

Out Of Character Section (Has nothing to do with RPing):

Newbie Introductions: Well, as the name implies, you introduce yourself here. Just say hello and tell us all that you've arrived.

Site Headquarters: Report bugs and problems with the site here. It is also a place where the site's rules are held.

General Discussion:
Just for discussing random things.

Intelligent Discussion and Debate: Everything here has to stay on-topic.  Discussion of the serious stuff goes here.

Art, Fiction, and Poetry:
Post your art and such here.

In Character RolePlaying Section (Has everything to do with RPing):

The RPers Tavern: An OOC forum to discuss things relating to your RP/an Rp your in. You have to be granted permission to create a topic here. Everything has to remain on-topic.

Gamer Connection: This is where you post your ideas and try and get other people interested before making the RP it's self. You don't have to do it, but if your not sure or you just have the basic idea of an RP then just post it here. If anyone is interested they will surely help build upon it with you.

Mentors Connection: Get help from an RPGChat mentor in order to improve your RPing skills.

Beginners Forum Roleplay: If you've never RPd before and want to know how just go here and join something. That, or set one up your self. Most things here are fairly generic.

Fantasy Roleplay: For medieval RPs and such. Nothing above the year 1900 may go here. It has much higher expectations than the Beginners section. Everything with magic, dragons, wizards, etc goes here.

Modern/Fururestic Roleplay: Same as above except it's for Rps dealing with a story that is above the 1800s. It's modern, so there are guns, cars, tanks, etc. No magic or stuff like that. There can only be a slight ammount of fantasy, but not much.

Fan-Based Roleplay: Any RP dealing with an already existing story. Naruto, Bleach, etc. RPs go here.

Clans and Guilds: Set up and join a clan or guild. I don't know much of these so you can just read about them yourself.

The Arena: Come here to fight with others.

User Created RolePlaying Games:
Forums with a much bigger Rp go here. I don't know much about this either.

Archives: Locked topics go here.

And that is basically it. If you plan on joining then read the site rules before doing anything. Also, remember to read the rules of each section and of the Rp it's self before posting. Just a bit of fun is all.

Also, this site does not belong to me. I'm just advertising.