RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Event Error [RMXP]

Rep:
Level 87
i have an event which is supposed to automatically run when the player enters the area.... it did before i added the SDK and Mr Mo's ABS..... now when you enter the area, the event doesnt autorun..... and when you talk to the event/npc and he teleports you to the next area, the screen goes black and it comes up with an error (see picture). all the other events that are meant to autorun do so... just not this one.

anyone have and ideas what it could be?

edit: i turned out the time system was using the same variables as the event.... fixed it by telling the time system to use diferent variable numbers... i suppose that explains the 'comparison with string 4 failed' part of the error
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 11:17:23 AM by Zeriab »