RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT: We post our rooms.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, Les Paul is one of my favorite bodies (the other being Telecaster).

It's completely irrelevant, but I hate my desk. I need to get a new one but there's just too much stuff in my room to get a good-sized one.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
looks pretty cool, I've always liked the Les Paul's form though.
I'm with you on that. P: If I ever get an electric or at least look at them, I always look for ones that are Les Paul form, lol.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I moved!

Spoiler for Studio!!:
It's a studio, so, 1 room. That's my Command Center at the window, there.

I Spy: a baseball, a bicycle, a Spider-man face'd pillow.

Spoiler for Kitchen area!:
Kitchen. Small, but good enough for what I need. Gf's bike.

I Spy: an oven, a fridge, and a garbage can with a lid.

Spoiler for Bed area!:
Bed of clouds. SOOO ****ing comfortable. I hung up some pictures over here after taking this picture, so it's not as bare.

I Spy: An air freshener, a tag, and some Swiffer dusting rags.

Spoiler for View!:
The view from the corner window.

I Spy: uh, trees.

Spoiler for Another view!:
View in the other direction.

I Spy: a trash can, a walkway, and ... cars ... this is super gay whatever

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nice, arl :o It looks cool :3

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Such wonderful weather you have. :V

Anyways, that actually looks like a really nice little apartment you've got there. It's really small, but has all that you'd need to both live, play, and work. Plus it's got decent views from the windows, you're not looking at something like an empty lot or parking garage.

Out of curiousity, how much is that costing you (or taking out of your scholarship, anyway)?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 04:08:47 AM by Zylos »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm wondering the same thing, planning on trying to move out next year when I graduate and I'm wondering about apartment prices and such.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
A lot. Like $800 a month, but it goes in to my tuition and financial aid helps, because technically my "apartment" is a college dorm. (It's on campus)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Blah, that's still just a bit much for someone like me I'm afraid. Guessing the cost is mostly because of A) being technically for college and B) being in downtown Pittsburgh. Still, something like that is ideal for what I'm looking for, hopefully down a bit in cost and for the room itself instead of per person staying.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 02:09:04 PM by Zylos »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
REVIVAL AW YEAH

Malson and I got a new place, will post pics of the rest of it later.

My Room:
Spoiler for Bathroom:
Shower/Toilet/Closet not pictured, girlfriend painted that shit yo.
Spoiler for Doorways and shit:
Painting is on the opposite side and that's actually a reflection [/2spooky]
Spoiler for BED AND MOOSE:
Shoebox under the nightstand is full of lost trinkets
Spoiler for BILLY:
She's my favorite~
Spoiler for ENTERTAINMENT:
At the foot of my bed, planning on mounting the TV
Spoiler for Dresser and shit:
Wild Blue from Malson's hometown, bueno.
Spoiler for Where I spend 99% of my time:
Complete with catbed/subwoofer.

Rep:
Level 96
That's a nice place.

I moved twice since my last post in this thread, haha. And I'm moving again in 2 months.

Rep:
Level 96
I'd post pictures of my room right now, but it's a weird kind of mess.

For instance, there's an empty can of PBR on my desk, using an old laptop HD as a coaster.

What am I doing with my life?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for BILLY:

I love Billy ;_; ~ She's my favorite, too~

She looks a lot like my cat:
Spoiler for Rose:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Spoiler for Rose:
It's staring into my soul .-.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
friendly black fellow THIS SHIT GOT UPGRADED

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Currently saving up for a new bass/amp so that'll change soon. ;o

Rep:
Level 96
dat vinyl

So yeah, my girlfriend and I moved to Virginia.

Entry way:
Spoiler for:
Things to enjoy in this picture: Seal stealing a Guiness, Spider-man pillow, amazing painting of loons, milk crates I need to get rid of.

Hallway: Laundry room (yeah boy, free laundry!) on left, bathroom after that. Kitchen to right, bedroom at the end.
Spoiler for:
Things to enjoy in this picture: Pixelated EarthBound poster, my shoes, sweet vidja gams, optimal wireless router positioning.

Kitchen and tiny-ass dining ... nook: Fridge and stove to the left. You don't need to see those.
Spoiler for:
Things to enjoy in this picture: Fraternity memorabilia (lol can you believe I was a frat boy?), beer making keg, a FISH, a titanium spork, a kooky owl lantern.

Opposite view of main room:
Spoiler for:
Things to enjoy in this picture: Better view of kooky owl lantern, matching owl pillows, frickin SWEET 1970's retro couch (that weights a goddamn ton), robo-bank, leather chair and ottoman that I rescued from the trash years ago but never had the heart to get rid of.

The bookcase of memorabilia:
Spoiler for:
Things to enjoy in this picture: Eh, just look for yourself. It's filled with junk from happy moments in my life. Like concert tickets, old speakers, programs from concerts I played in, various memorabilia from games that impacted my life, old weird gifts, and tons of music books/notes from school that I would never get rid of.

The bedroom:
Spoiler for:
Things to enjoy in this picture: Wild Cherry Pepsi  8), Chrono Trigger poster  8)  8), a much heavier dose of my girlfriend's colorful, goofy side. (The owl paraphernalia were bought by her, but hey, I like them too, lol).

The battlestation:
Spoiler for:
Things to enjoy in this picture: Besides my awesome custom hackintosh computer, there's also a sweet poster on the wall from my senior recital, and a chart next to it of all instrument ranges, and their frequencies. And a picture my girlfriend drew where we're robots, and I'm asking her on a date, and impressing her with my rocket boots. And a monkey.

Credit for arranging all the furniture, and the bookcase: Me.  8)

Rep:
Level 97
How do you guys fit in that tiny bed?
Also the rest of it makes me feel bad about our townhome, only our living room looks any bit homely B(

Rep:
Level 96
Oh, we fit. 8)

It's a double. And she's like 5'1".

Also, hardwood floors (fake or real) do wonders for making a home look homey. I love hardwood floors. Carpets in every room is gross.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The real issue with our place is that we have a ridiculous amount of square footage, and although we have tons of stuff to fill it, it's all secondhand and most of it is rarely used. Our dining room has 2 tables in it, neither of which we use, and a stack of 4 mattresses and box springs that we throw weapons at when we're bored. I also think a lot of it boils down to the posters and personal memorabilia scattered throughout, and in my case, I left a lot of that behind when I moved here. How did you ship all your goodies, by the way? Was that expensive?

Rep:
Level 96
You throw weapons at mattresses? That's cool.

We managed to smash everything in to a mid-sized uhaul and three vehicles (one hitched to the uhaul, which Marissa's dad drove). I dunno, man, we just got, like, a shit ton of boxes I guess. Actually, you see that last picture, and the little clear drawer thingy under the smaller monitor? All of my computer junk is in there. When I move, I stuff it full, and tape it up. Ta-dah. Ready to move, and no real unpacking necessary, lol.  I saved the box from my computer tower, and filled it with my (now constructed) computer, and managed to fit most peripherals with it. In other words, I compulsively save boxes. Well, it's more like I never get around to throwing them out. But it came in handy this time!

As for the cost ... I'm not sure how much it was. Marissa's dad was generous enough to pay for it. We didn't actually use uhaul, we used some cheaper off-brand, because I guess Uhaul is meant for short distances. They destroy you with mileage; traveling over something like 50 miles costs a crazy amount of money all of a sudden. So I'm not sure how much it was, but I don't think it was too ridiculous.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:16:57 AM by Dr_Arlen »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I have an office now. I came here for the big window.

Spoiler for:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I do the same thing with my old calculus textbook and my monitor. :D

Nice room though! Seems like a very pleasant workplace.

I would take a picture of my new room (after seven years of renting in cali, my parent's bought a place) but my room's a pigsty right now.

Rep:
Level 97
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

My room now!
My room when I moved in 2 years ago!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:26:44 AM by The Mighty Kamina »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I tried to do a stitched panorama. It didn't really work out.

Spoiler for:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&