RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Space Pirates: The Earth Saga

Rep:
Level 87
Space Pirates: The Earth Saga

Henry is part of the Earth Space Guard, a military group formed by the United Earth Alliance to crew their Space Ships and to let out for hire for traveling merchants, to guard against the few pirate organizations out there. But now, his whole world has come crashing down when his ship is attacked by a group of pirates, resulting in its destruction. Where the story goes from there, you decide.

Yet to be Added Unique Features:
-Robot Arena: Enter your own customizable robot into contests for an entry fee, and depending what place the Robot finishes.
-An Upgradable Spaceship: Collect Resources from Different Locations on the Planet, to add more rooms and floors to your spaceship, as well as weapons, and item creating areas. Turn a skiff into a Battle Station.
-Travel Through Space in Enviromental Suits: Using AG models from Knight Blade, Howling of Kerberos, explore the exterior of space ships and stations, in preperation for boarding.

Chapters: (Completion Status on Each Chapter)
Prologue:
Spoiler for:
100% Complete
Chapter 1 - A Broken Peace:
Spoiler for:
Maps- 5%
Characters- 50%
Monsters- 0%
Scenes-10%

Screenshots:
Spoiler for:

A picture of the Beginning, the ship is called the 'Legorum'

ZOMG ITS A PIRATE SHIP!!!?!?!?!?!? (I know about the compy bug, its fixed now).

When pirates attack...

Demo:
Coming once Chapter 1 is finished.

Scripts:
Slipknot's Advanced Message System
_________'s Hud (Working on his name) Shows Money and Location

Credits:
-Slipknot (see Scripts)
-_______ (For hud)
-Irock (For resource pack where I got some of my terrains)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:59:59 AM by agemennon »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Sounds interesting. I like the concept, since it's futuristic.

Can't wait until you show some screenshots.

Rep:
Level 87
Added screenies.

Rep:
Level 89
I like the idea of the screenshots, but....

Red Circles: The text in the upper corner is cutted of, and the guy is inside the wall....

Rep:
Level 87
The lettering getting cut off is being worked on.

As for the guy being in the wall, I did that on purpose to give maximum viewing potential of the scene.

Rep:
Level 89
Ok. I was just a little bit confused at first :)

Rep:
Level 87
Added completion charts, more will come as I get more planned out.

Rep:
Level 88
This looks good, but I saw 1 mistake on one of the screenshots.

Spoiler for:
Look at the 2 people nearest to the picture, they have computers on their heads? Its likely a tileset priority error.

Rep:
Level 87
Fixed that bug, I won't change the screeny though, just edit the caption, to show I know about it *wiseknod*.